View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2013, 07:00 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Wednesday).

It is Wednesday isn't it ? Just checked had to check the day and I had it all wrong thinking it was Tuesday.
An early wake up call for me today. Dillon decided he wanted to go out at just gone 6. I was in a deep sleep and must of missed his usual quiet huffing noise he makes so he gave a sharp bark and woke me from my my very strange dream with David Jason in it telling us where we could get cardboard boxes for free in a very strange place. A derelict building of the Druids.
Needless to say I am feeling very woolly headed.

Jenny (2) Happy birthday today have a lovely day.
Malka hope you and Pereg are ok we didn't see you on the daily thread yesterday.
Bev I hope you are feeling better today.
Harvey I believe you start making your way home today safe journey.
Lorraine I hope you are feeling better today.
Pat good luck to Mart today I seem to remember you saying he has a follow appointment with the surgeon today.

Hope I haven't missed anyone and have a good Wednesday everyone.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2013, 07:18 AM

I did not post much yesterday as I had a nasty accident trying to get back on the pavement coming back from the macolet, and did not feel up to chatting.

However I did post yesterday as I posted the Steam Mop Bonus reminder [pity only Moyra and Eileen nobody noticed the special one I posted on Monday on the Monday reminder thread...] and a couple of "welcomes" so I was around parts of the day.

Hope everyone is OK and has a good day.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Morning Lynn!

A little birdy told me it's Jenny's birthday today, so happy birthday!

I'm up past midnight tonight... so am really tired and must go to sleep now, so everyone else, have a wonderful morning, and I'll see you in a few hours lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Morning Malka hope you are feeling better today after your accident. These things shake you up as well as hurting.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Malka! Hope you're ok? You posted on my thread about Ollie and his crazies too!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2013, 07:22 AM
Night Sara sleep tight.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Lynn, morning everyone,

I've had strange dreams like that quite a lot. Had not a very nice one Tuesday night though where my Uncle Thomas died, but at the funeral he was walking next to me telling me that Granny and Grandad had come for him. Woke up feeling quite sad.

Malka, my goodness, I hope you are okay.

Anyway, no weird dreams last night. Got work today then I really do need to get on with the TMA, it's due tomorrow. I also have a load of stuff to print out for cadets, and I have to stop in at the docs for a blood test.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Morning Lynn, Malka, Sara, Lorraine and everyone

No strange dreams here, slept like a log and only just woken up. Going to be a gorgeous day out there, the sky was all pink and it's very frosty and clear, so I might venture off up on the top.

Nothing to report yet, no doubt I'll have more to say later on then, so enjoy your day everyone.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets, and Jenny Happy Birthday and have a lovely day, I'm sure you have plans
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2013, 07:36 AM
I got the front wheels up on the kerb but the rear drive wheels just kept spinning. The workers had been doing something along the drainage ditch opposite and had stopped for a break and were sitting about 20 metres from me. I called out for help but was ignored so I reversed, drove forward again, got the front wheels up again then the back left wheel got half way up - Xanadu twisted round onto the road and started to topple over throwing me into the road in the process, and I just about managed to stop Xanadu from crashing down.

So as I say, I was not in a very chatty mood.

I would, however, be interested in what other people thought of this Monday Steam Mop Reminder thread - Page 2 because it took quite a bit of thought. If people are not reading my rhymes I might as well stop doing them.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

My lovely boys didn't wake me which was a real novelty What a stunning morning ... thick white frost and sun .... my favourite type of day again. Thank you for my birthday wishes I'm going to meet my brother at Mum's nursing home this morning (with dogs) as I want to celebrate my birthday with her as well. Crazy I know 'cos she won't remember even when my brother gives her a card to give me but I've always seen her on my birthday and it's what I want to do.
My OH and two sons are taking me out for a meal tonight which I'm really looking forward to as its not that often we can all get together what with my son's work schedules.

Lynn - I hope you can sneak a nap today.
Sara - Night night sleep well.
Malka - You poor thing that must have really shaken you up. I hope you are feeling a little better today.

See you all later.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »