Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 01:03 AM

Depressed

I'm so depressed, I don't know what to do, I've left Adel, I'm with Rich, but I'm so depressed. I've found a house, seeing it on Wed, but I just want to go, I don't want to be anywhere near Wales anymore. I've had it with my family, I clearly don't fit in. I'm tired of pretending to be something I'm not just to fit in. I can't do this anymore.

I'm sorry to moan, I just can't keep everything in anymore x
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 04:37 AM
you shouldnt be depressed you finally did it you should be proud of yourself,and wales is a lovley place to be,so buck up and think of all the people who are in nasty slums in the city,with no family,or poor becky(mahooli) in a tent.
smile it will make you feel better xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Big Hugs Lorna, know how you feel. As you know I disowned my family but I did put it in writing to them so they knew how they'd made me feel. Not convinced any of them felt an ounce of guilt and they probably still think none of it is their fault but I felt better for doing it but it is a very big step to take. I also have trouble with going back to Essex where I was born and raised and for me to be able to move on I did indeed have to take the step of moving away.
It was the right thing to do for me but it did come to me as a bit of a revelation when I decided, it wasn't a long drawn out think about it event but an instant, this is what I must do to survive thing.
I can't tell you what to do, as none of us can, you need to do what you feel is right for YOU in the circumstances you are in at the moment.
Sometimes a big change, although scary and a bit daunting, is what you need.
Becky

p.s. when I get my van you're welcome in there too
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:43 AM
So sorry you're feeling this way, Lorna.

Big hugs hon, hope things improve soon x0x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:50 AM
So sorry Lorna, big hugs from me too.

I think a fresh start will do you the world of good but like Becky said, you have to do what you feel is right for you.

We are all here for you hunny xoxoxoxox
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Don't feel depressed Lorna.......your stronger than that. Speaking of families, (I know it was years ago) but just before my 17th Birthday, mine threw me out and my mother told them they were to have nothing to do with me. I lived on the streets for nearly two years in London, I hit rock bottom, shook hands with the devil, and lived in hell.
But eventually I picked myself up, I returned to Birmingham and faced my tormentor's. I worked at the RSPCA, was the oldest in college (at the time) passed my exams, had two beautiful son's, divorced (after he was unfaithful) picked up my belongings, lived 10 years on my own..........and finally met Patrick. I now Foster, trying to give them the help, and I've written a book.........which was printed and is given to young Foster teenagers to read. Hope it helps them............but one thing I learnt out of it all.....love yourself babe. Your a Lovely Person......I can tell. xxxxxxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Lorna, You have made the first step in a new journey. Only you can decide the rest of it but we are here for you along the way. Good luck.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Lorna, you will come through this, it seems like you are in a dark hole at the moment, but you have taken the first step on the road to the rest of your life. You can only go up from here!

*hugs*
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Aw Lorna hugs hun, its hard when you feel so down, as it makes it harder to see the progress you have made and the good things you do have. Just try not to beat yourself up for feeling down you have had a really tough time and have now made a lot of hard decisions which will change the course of your life

It's a cliche I know but today really is the first day of the rest of your life. The future is out there for you to grab hun and you are in a position now where you can make it the way you want it to be with noone controlling or trying to control it.

The one thing NOT to do is bottle it all up come and chat to your dogsey mates after all a problem shared is a problem halved.

Big hugs and the light at the end of the tunnel will get nearer and nearer the further and further away your old life gets.

x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Aww (((Hugs))) hun, but good on you for finally deciding that you want to be what and who you are, not what everyone else wants you to be, that's a huge step imo, and if they don't like it, well it's their loss, you will come through this, even if it doesn't seem like it at the moment, the one good thing with hitting rock bottom is, things can only get better from here on in good luck in finding what you want

Christine x
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »