View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Luz is right mini - don't apologise - should be me apologising for coming off the wrong way and not thinking.

sorry all.

xx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
Luz is right mini - don't apologise - should be me apologising for coming off the wrong way and not thinking.

sorry all.

xx
Its not always easy when typing what your thinking and the message can get interpreted incorrectly, dont worry!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Then all I can say is Staffers business must be booming! the attention he recieves on here, can't agree with you on this one Mini. There are umpteen sites/links referred to on here and other sites, everybody looks, whether on purpose or by accident. An informed opinion is far better than a "shout your mouth off, even though I dont have a clue what I am on about" attitude.
Dawn.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
Then all I can say is Staffers business must be booming! the attention he recieves on here, can't agree with you on this one Mini. There are umpteen sites/links referred to on here and other sites, everybody looks, whether on purpose or by accident. An informed opinion is far better than a "shout your mouth off, even though I dont have a clue what I am on about" attitude.
Dawn.
I must be thick but have no idea what you mean? Enlighten me & I will contribute?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Its just that Mini said the more people that look at these forums, the more it supports it, I think thats untrue personally, however if it were true, the amount of times people have posted links to "Staffers" adverts for puppies on here, it would appear his business is recieving a huge boost!
Dawn.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-09-2005, 09:51 PM
There are umpteen sites/links referred to on here and other sites, everybody looks, whether on purpose or by accident. An informed opinion is far better than a "shout your mouth off, even though I dont have a clue what I am on about" attitude.
Dawn.
Not quite everybody I don't ...I don't need to or want to and I don't shout my mouth of about it either. I know it happens illegally in this coutry and legally elsewhere and I do not need to see pictures of dogs being torn to pieces or read what sick minded people have to say to form an opinion that it is barbaric.

As I said previousy the more hits these 'sick sites 'get the more legitimate their activities seem...(lots of people are coming to look therefore they must be interest out there)
The more we talk about dog fights on Dogweb the more it may be picked up by Google ..and that will bring in people who are interested in this vile activity.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Its just that Mini said the more people that look at these forums, the more it supports it, I think thats untrue personally, however if it were true, the amount of times people have posted links to "Staffers" adverts for puppies on here, it would appear his business is recieving a huge boost!
Dawn.
Cant answer that but if you know something is going on which is wrong you should be shouting from the rooftops of dogweb.
Not everyone can tell what goes on and I for one if knew would be the first to sound a siren on those which do harm to dogs. Let Admin know if you know something.I 'm sure they are not mind readers.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Sorry Mini, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Hits on a site does not really mean those people support its content. Same goes for Staffers breeding ethics, I bet there isnt one person on here that agrees with it, however there are plenty reading the ads, supporting the free ad site he advertises on and giving his business attention, and the hits on the free ad site DOES boost their business!

People have a right to look, it does not mean they agree with what they see or read, I know I come across things I wish I had never seen, I know I dont agree with what I see, I know it won't make a bit of difference whether I do or not.
Dawn.
buster1
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-09-2005, 10:10 PM
i think it will be better for ppl to see the sites themselves,as they can see how sick it is and the more that see, the more that will complain and make an issue out of it.

how can it be good for these ppl, and by ppl seeing the sites it will make them hate the ppl who fight dogs more.
buster1
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Sorry Mini, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Hits on a site does not really mean those people support its content. Same goes for Staffers breeding ethics, I bet there isnt one person on here that agrees with it, however there are plenty reading the ads, supporting the free ad site he advertises on and giving his business attention, and the hits on the free ad site DOES boost their business!

People have a right to look, it does not mean they agree with what they see or read, I know I come across things I wish I had never seen, I know I dont agree with what I see, I know it won't make a bit of difference whether I do or not.
Dawn.
borderdawn i agree with you,most ppl on this forum seem to go on 1 side regardless of facts,most of them have probably seen the site themselves...does that mean they supported it...
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >