View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I think Mini, if you can see for yourself you are better informed to make a comment, there is nothing wrong with that, and the original poster who raised the point has got a reasonable response from those who have seen it.
Dawn.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
I think Mini, if you can see for yourself you are better informed to make a comment, there is nothing wrong with that, and the original poster who raised the point has got a reasonable response from those who have seen it.
Dawn.
Originally Posted by buster1
because i want to see wat u are all talking about.so i can make a comment on it...
The more hits these 'sick sites 'get the more legitimate their activities seem...(lots of people are coming to look therefore they must be interest out there)
The more we talk about dog fights on Dogweb the more it may be picked up in Google ..and that will bring in people who are interested with this vile activity.

If I know there is a car crash down the road I don't go to look so I can comment or form an opinion on it ...that is not necessary...I can imagine a car crash without looking
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 06:20 PM
I agree - and would be interested in taking a look - if only to make my own conclusions. Although - I don't know exactly how long i oculd look at it for without dropping into a pit of despair. poor animals. I am just thankful that my chosen breed - would not be a common one in the fighting ring or as a status symbol...

xx

ETA posted at same time as Mini - yes - i agree with your side of it too. I am now in a quandry as to what to think or do...

I will just stay out of it maybe.

xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 06:23 PM
I agree with Mini, personally don't want to go anywhere near it and certainly don't want to up their 'hit' rate to push them farther up the search engines which is what will happen.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
The more hits these 'sick sites 'get the more legitimate their activities seem...(lots of people are coming to look therefore they must be interest out there)
The more we talk about dog fights on Dogweb the more it may be picked up in Google ..and that will bring in people who are interested with this vile activity.

If I know there is a car crash down the road I don't go to look so I can comment or form an opinion on it ...that is not necessary...I can imagine a car crash without looking
Couldnt agree more Mini I stayed with a family in America which lived near a highway and the locals were circulating about an accident on the road where a woman had gone under a truck and her head was ripped off.
Some went running to see (sick) I stayed back (respectfully).
Watch 'White Fang' those curious, if you have any dog loving respect in you, you wont want to watch.
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:14 PM
It's only human nature though isn't it. I mean - I can't agree with it... but it is human nature - as I said before - there are a lot of things in human nature that i dont agree with - but that's a different subject all together. Don't they call it the car crash syndrome or something? The inability to tear ones eyes away - or the need to look? just to satisfy morbid curiosity? Although - I did just want to look at the forum so that I could make my own opinions - although i think my opinions are formed allready.

Anyhoo - I totally see the point - and i'm not sure I want to add to their sick group. poor wee dogs.

sorry to waffle again.

xx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
It's only human nature though isn't it. I mean - I can't agree with it... but it is human nature - as I said before - there are a lot of things in human nature that i dont agree with - but that's a different subject all together. Don't they call it the car crash syndrome or something? The inability to tear ones eyes away - or the need to look? just to satisfy morbid curiosity? Although - I did just want to look at the forum so that I could make my own opinions - although i think my opinions are formed allready.

Anyhoo - I totally see the point - and i'm not sure I want to add to their sick group. poor wee dogs.

sorry to waffle again.

xx
Get what your saying but dont be lured into their trap they are evil and love what they do. :smt077 It's like drug dealers addicted to ruining lives.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz

sorry to waffle again.

xx
Zounds I hope my comment didn't offend you..or anyone else..but I don't see the logic in anyone going to look so they can form an opinion.. my imajination is vivid enought to visualise what happens at 'these events' and I have no desire to visit a site frequented by those interested in the sick subject ...
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:26 PM
It's ok - I'm not offended - I just hope I didn't give people a bad impression of me! I'm not at ALL happy with this sort of thing - and i suppose one of the reasons I wanted to see was so that I could set a friend who loves animals - and illegal computer practices on them to basically deface the site... just a a thought. a very childish one probs... but hey!

xx

Edited to change a smiley I got wrong

xx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Zounds I hope my comment didn't offend you..or anyone else..but I don't see the logic in anyone going to look so they can form an opinion.. my imajination is vivid enought to visualise what happens at 'these events' and I have no desire to visit a site frequented by those interested in the sick subject ...
Dont apologise Mini you said all the right things and ticked all the boxes most dog lovers think.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >