Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2005, 07:36 PM

For amts

Don’t know whether she will see this but just want to say thank you so much for the pictures of ally. We had the job of making a collage of working dogs (as you know) and my friend and I drew a picture of dog and cut it out of cardboard and put pictures on the fit the shape of the dog. The picky of ally with the bird is on the dog’s leg and it looks great.

The whole collage will be on display at discover dogs in London so she will be famous! Lol

My entire social group thought she was gorgeous so thank you very much for your help.

Sarah xxxx
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Oh thats great you could use them Sarah I read you had a good time so thats brill.

I´m glad they liked her too. Its always nice when someone else says your dog is cute isnt it
If I had known earlier I could have taken tons more though and found some of the old ones I have. I could have made your mailbox crash

And you´re welcome. Anytime..I´ll be happy to help
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by amts
I´m glad they liked her too. Its always nice when someone else says your dog is cute isnt it
Yes it is and believe me they all thought ally was gorgeous! I had lots of oooo's and awww's and 'isnt she lovely!' lol

sarah xxxxx
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 08:00 AM
That is so nice to hear Sarah. Thank you so much for telling me