Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2023, 04:26 PM

Good afternoon. Friday 17/02/2023

Good afternoon everyone.
A busy couple of days here. Met my brother yesterday for coffee and cake in the afternoon.
Today I was just catching up on some sleep as I was up at 4.45 this morning.
We were on standby in case we were needed to drop off or pick Freya up from nursery today, she has done two days this week as Lauren wants her to get used to going.
We picked up the Friday in January she was worried about the amount of money it costs but apparently she booked this one she said a while back when I offered we would have Freya if she had to work today.
They might not be doing that again as Lauren's car has just cost near a £1000 the garage replaced the master cylinder earlier in the week two days later it was decided it needed a new clutch as it actually got worse.
Lauren wasn't sure if she would have a car today and Mark is working till 8pm so we were offering to at least pick Freya up or the other possibility run the Volvo over last night for Mark to use to save Lauren turning out late and past Freya's bedtime to pick him up as she would have his car for the day.
Gosh life is getting complicated. Anyhow, her car was back at the end of the day yesterday. PHEW!!!!

Chris has the issue with the team at Gary's care facility been sorted to your satisfaction and how is your sister ?
Sue hoping you have had a peaceful day.
Kazz I hope your day has been a good one.
brenda hoping your day has been good too.
griff how are you ? Also is Steve's car behaving now ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2023, 07:58 PM
Good evening all

Lynn a very concise update seems car trouble is running in the family at the moment. How is your brother doing?

Chris Hope all is resolving for you and our sister is moving forward

Brenda Hope all is well with you too.

Griff Same as above hope all is going well for you.

Been to hairdressers this morning hair now in a very nicely cut Bob got complimented on the colour twice once in hairdressers once in Asda (it is my own colour old person grey) but simply said thank you.

After hairdressers into work to cover a holiday.

Then onto the opticians and made an appointment for my weeks holiday. Hoping to get in to get my eyebrows threaded tomorrow is a pop in for that and will try. Also trip to the farm shop tomorrow will get two loaves of their lovely bread and pop one in freezer save me going unnecessarily. Hoping to get out for a catch up at the community allotment tomorrow as well.

Plan for lunch out Sunday and catch up also my day for washing looking at forecast. Going to try to get into the garden this weekend again as well and cut back the acers in the front.

So hope our weekend will be as nice as mine is planned to be.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Evening Kazz. Yes the car trouble seems to be running rife through the family but hoping it is all done with now.
Michael has a detached retina and had an op a few weeks ago. Seems to be doing well, he will know how well on the 22nd March.

I get compliments on my hair colour also, like your hair colour old person grey.

Sounds like a nice weekend lined up, enjoy.