Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Thinking of you both. xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Hope all turns out well today, when you go pick him up.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Thinking of you and Georgie, hope things are more positive today (hug) XX
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 07:50 AM
You lot have just made me cry reading all your lovely well wishes for my little man Thanks for these, they keep me sane.

No news is good news I think??? They said they will phone me at 10 o'clock when they've scanned his liver OR they would ring overnight if things got worse, so that's a bonus that I haven't heard anything.

Cassie is missing him. We just got back from our walk and everyone said where's Georgie???? They all love him too. I'm in one of "them" this morning, I can't get my act together, so I'm just gonna do nothing until that phone rings. The good news is the builders have arrived, haven't seen them since Thursday, so things should be progressing up the top this week.

My gut instinct on this, is the first 5 years of Georgie's life when I didn't own him, he was visiting the vets week in week out for steroid jabs, and my gut instinct is it's maybe come back to bite him on the bum I am definitely changing vets to this new Hospital coz it seems wonderful and they're open 24/7 of course which is a bonus. I took Georgie to the vets last Thursday for his LIMP, but the vet said he needed a jab because his pyoderma had erupted again?????!!!!! I emphatically told him it hadn't, and he hadn't scratched himself once since his last jab 6 weeks ago, but he knows best, I trusted him, so let him jab him!!!! Grrrrr, wish I'd listened to my gut instinct like I did last night, maybe he wouldn't be in this state now!? I don't know, maybe he has eaten something that his liver is trying to deal with. Hopefully they will do more bloods this morning and the levels might have gone down, let's hope so.

Thanks again for all this wonderful support, and if it hadn't been for you Vicki, I might well have listened to Dave and Mum who told me not to phone the vet, he'd be ok!!!! I knew I was right as per usual!!!xxxxxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Heck I've just seen this, so sorry to hear this Helena, you must have been distraught with worry He is in the best possible hands and you absolutely did the right thing - well done Vicki!

Massive amounts of healing thoughts sent your way, get well soon Georgie and be home with Mummy soon xxxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:33 AM
morning helen

so sorry to read this, but you did the right thing and we are all here for you good luck with the call i hope it is good news, big hugs from all of us and healing vibes as well.

keeping fingers crossed for you.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Hope you get some good news this morning,
Thinking of you (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:43 AM
More positive vibes for Georgie and comforting cuddles for you Helen. Hope the phone call brings good news. Fingers crossed, Eunicex
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-04-2007, 08:44 AM
Like you said Helena, no news is good news.

I keep going off to do stuff and return to this thread checking the time hoping to hear everything is ok with Georgie

anne x
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Helena, have only just seen this thread, I'm so sorry Hope you have some good news on Georgie soon! Sending you a big {{{{HUG}}}}
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »