View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Poor Zena, I hope you can get to the bottom of it, will be thinking of you on Monday xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh H, I can't imagine what the problem could be. Big hugs for Monday. We'll be thinking about you and sending lots of positive thoughts.
xxx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 11:20 PM
All the best for Zena on Monday xxxx Hugs to you both xxxxxxx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Really hoping & wishing all goes well for you on Monday. At least if they do find a cause they'll be able to treat it accordingly. Its the waiting game thats a killer

Huge hugs hun! Fingers & paws crossed aswell as lots of licks from Ruby & Sasi

Bev x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 04:33 AM
Hope all goes well for Monday x
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 04:51 AM
WOW I am so sorry that Zena is still being sick, poor love and poor you, I am sending you some good vibes from America.

I am going to be following this thread as I am really interested in the outcome, as you know Zena and Daisy were very similar with their puppy sickness, Thankfully Daisy has mostly outgrown her episodes.

*fingers crossed*
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 05:27 AM
I didn't realise poor Zena was still having problems. What a worry for you. I really hope you get some answers on Monday and its something that can easily be solved.
It sounds like you have a very good vet on the case, so are in good hands.
There always seems to be something with these dogs of ours doesn't there, perhaps some of them prefer grey wrinkly owners so they try to make us that way through worry .
Lots of positive vibes coming your and Zenas way for Monday I will be thinking of you and watching for updates and hopefully some good news.
Kyiro and Lily send lots of kisses to Zena.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So far so good, but we'd love some of those good old Dogsey vibes for Monday please, coz she can be a bit iffy and stressy at the vets
Helena, firstly I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday. and I'm sorry that poor little Zena is still having this problem, I had hoped it would turn out to be something she ate but it seems more serious than this

We are all sending all the Dogsey vibes we can muster to her, and will be thinking of you both on Monday. Will PM you over the weekend too.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Aww, massive hugs and positive vibes to Lily's twin!! I'm so sorry that you and Zena are going through this Helen, although it sounds like you're the one suffering! I really hope the vets get her sorted out quickly and easily xxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks all you lovely, lovely peops for your heartfelt concern for Zena, and I'm sorry I can't answer you all individually I'm zapped, just had a 3 hour drive, it's stinking hot and the whole world is out today!

Anyhoo, got some good news - then again, maybe it's not so good

Breakfast was eaten with gusto from the stairs and it all stayed down. She's just eaten half a big tin of Chappie with some salmon mousse mixed in, that's more than I could ever have fed her before over the past month and she would have eaten more, but I don't want to push my lick, because it all stayed down, she had a drink and has now gone to sleep coz she's been outside with her dad all morning and he's worn her out. Bless her little heart, she now goes racing to the stairs once she's seen me moulding up her little balls on the kitchen worktop lol!

Let's see what dinner brings then, because if she regurgitates it, it's not what the vet thinks it is, BUT, if she holds it down, then I'm sorry to say, his trial seems to be working. However, I WILL look on that as a good thing, because better the devil you know, and I know we can manage it, how long is another story, but I'm staying positive for my girl.

Thanks again all, I can never get over how wonderful you lot are when I find myself in this horrible place yet again, but you never know, Monday could bring great happiness, they might find something in her gullet they can just fish out with a pair of tongs, job done! Ever the optimist!!!
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »