View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 03:15 AM
So glad to hear Shady is on the mend and she is squitting and getting whatever is in her system, out.
So sorry to hear about your dad I hope things improve for him too.
Big hug to ya as you must be emotionally exhausted
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Thankyou again,
Shady slept well and I offered her a little chicken and rice this morning, she did eat a couple of mouthfulls but didn't want anymore and is looking very poorly still.
She had a good drink though. She hasn't pooped anymore runny or otherwise, but then she won't have much in her system to come out.
I think this is going to take a little while to get out of her system and for her to pick up again.
Hopefully Kyiro won't catch it.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Poor Shady....... let's hope she'll be back to her normal "loony" self nice and quickly.

Hope your dad improves soon too, Bev. You must be so worried, and with all you've had to cope with lately, I'm pretty sure you're run ragged.

Big hugs honey - let me know if there's anything I can do....

x0x0x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Hopefully, it's out of her system now and she can start to feel better.
x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Sorry she isn't back to normal yet, but lets hope she's on the mend...these viruses can just take a hold and stay around for ages, at least you know it isn't a blockage.

I'm also sorry to hear about your poor dad, I hope he has improved since last night xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Poor Shady....... let's hope she'll be back to her normal "loony" self nice and quickly.

Hope your dad improves soon too, Bev. You must be so worried, and with all you've had to cope with lately, I'm pretty sure you're run ragged.

Big hugs honey - let me know if there's anything I can do....

x0x0x
I hope so too Vicki, I will be so relieved to see her like a super hyped up looney again
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Bless her. Hope she's back to normal soon and hope your dad is improving too Bev xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Hugs to Shady hun, hopefully as the day goes on she will feel more her usual self xxxxxxxx
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Hoping Shady continues to improve and that Kyiro doesn't go down with it too. Also hoping your dad is on the mend soon too.

Don't forget to take care of yourself too xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:42 AM
So glad to hear Shady's making good progress and has eaten something. Let's hope things improve with your dad and you can relax a bit more Bev.xxx

Regarding all the poo outside, just a little tip, when one of mine has had something like this, I always make sure I use that spray bleach over the poo area after I've picked it up and then I wash it through with the house, but I have big chunks of gravel where they go, and if it's grass, then you'll be losing the grass, but at least you know you've killed everything that could well be left there! This way Kyiro stands a good chance of not picking it up, let's hope he doesn't (or she!!! )

God you must be shredded by now Bev, take care of yourself too remember.xxxx
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »