Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 06:43 PM

mad as a hatter ben LOL

just taken ben up to a bit of grass, it was an old play eara but theres a few trees there, nice for him to have a wander around n do his *biz* well he was havg his normal wander b then all of a sudden hes just run at me swerved around me, picked up a pile of leaves n spat them out, and was just going nuts zooming around, im now covered in muddy paw prints (cheers ben clean jeans ) but he was so happy LOL
ive promised him a walk to the woods we can go squirrel spotting 2morrow, just hope its not to wet,
hes now laying at my feet worn out,
he has his moments does our ben
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 06:44 PM
lol, it's the mad half hour! Ours all have it at the same time, 3 dogs and 6 cats at the mo (no all mine! lol)
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Mine love it when the leaves are on the ground especially in the woods when it turns to leaf mould and the ground gets all springy underfoot. Syd can't contain himself and always has a mad half hour. Happy squirrel spotting Ben
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh it sounds like so much fun, muddy paw prints and all!! I'll bet he had a ball bless him
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 07:17 PM
he loved it big time, hes such a charater is ben, always smiling when hes playing LOL
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Awww don't you just love it when they go all mentalist!

Mine usually do it on the estuary when the tide is out, it always ends up with Inca bowling Tonto over in the mud so he looks like a mud pie with eyes.

I never mind, as long as they've had fun and it sounds like Ben did too

Good luck with the squirrel spotting, mine never see them. The squirrels could walk past in formation banging a drum and they'd be safe, my two are always sniffing flowers, or bees
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Aww bless. It's funny when dogs have happy, mad moments out of nowhere. Brandie used to be wandering about all peaceful, then all of a sudden be racing around tossing toys about having the time of her life

Ben sounds like such a lovely dog. I hope he has fun in the woods
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2006, 10:11 PM
You lot only get mad half hours???
Willow hardly stops for breath when she's offlead, zooming here there and everywhere. She's like a wee whirlwind!! I've seen her at the end of a long walk (over an hour and a half) still zooming round like she hasn't been off lead in months. Crazy dog.

Sounds like Ben had fun today. He should enjoy squirrel spotting tomorrow as well. :smt001
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2006, 03:19 PM
rain stopped play today im afraid, flooding every where so sorry ben will have to make do with 2morrow instead. hes happy though i bought him some chewy stix.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Love that.... Charlie always takes a run and skids through the leaves ...... bonkers
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >