Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2010, 10:08 AM

Filming in Devon

Trip (Tassles dog) and I have beren filming for two days in Devon. Another Rosumund Pilcher novel, VERY popular in Germany and threy make 5/6 a year which are shown as 90min features. I did one 5 years ago with Celt.

This time it didn't feel as alien working with mainly german crew, their English is great mostly anyway and many were the same so I knew them from before.

Trip was great, I have learnt to cringe when the director says the words "all we want" or "I just need......." She was so good and they were impressed she didn't need holding in order to run to a hidden me for shots. She did a lot of moving from mark to mark and then sitting. She also had to get wet under the rain making stuff and then go into the house and shake---there must have been 6 people in the hall plus the camera and I was outside---she did it fantastic but hated being wet!

The worst is yet to come, we go again mid May and the shots will be more difficult----but I do have a couple of weeks to sort a few things out.

This was the location----a lovely place on Dartmoor---listed building. The picture shows the rain making device and the lightening lights---very effective. The ponies were lovely and the foals very new---I was offered one for 30/50 quid!

rune
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2010, 10:28 AM
sounds like a good day had! and beautiful surroundings too
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2010, 12:10 PM
oh, that sounds so fun! well done to you and trip
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2010, 02:10 PM
You do lead an exciting life! It sounds great fun.