Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2019, 07:21 AM

Daily Threads, Saturday, 15th June, 2019

Good morning everyone, lovely sunshine here this morning.
I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.
Have a good day, keep warm and dry, rain is expected, and above all stay safe and well. God bless.

Harvey hope you are coping and Norma when you coming back to us?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2019, 07:28 AM
Morning Moyra,
No rain here at the moment...yay!!! Tattoo time for Steve, taken me ages to get him to go lol, he had a tattoo at 15 and it's bad, looks awful so I said my tattooist will cover it, finally talked him into seeing him and today is the day...be my turn in a couple of months I guess
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2019, 07:55 AM
Never ever desired a tattoo, it's just not me. My daughter has one, Steve hasn't.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Lovely sunny warm day here to outside thermometer reading 20.

Good luck to Steve for the tattoo must say never been inclined myself to have one done. Our Michael has one, my friend had one years ago married with children a small butterfly near her hip but she was to frightened to tell her mum for a quite a while.
We did laugh about that and still do.
I was wimp having my ears pierced certainly wouldn't cope with a tattoo.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2019, 08:56 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Griff, Lynn one ll who follow

Hope bits you and Moyra have a good day Lynn

No Griff too much of a whimper to have a tattoo and as for ears well if you're meant to have holes in them they would have been there when you were born

Kazz we have good neighbours but this one in particular. I will walk his dog and let him out if they are out for any length of time and he will do the same for Teazle only I tell him not to walk her as he has a balance problem and I would hate her to pull or trip him up. He will also come in and water the garden whilst we are on holiday if needs be. Couldn't ask for better ones. The rest keep themselves to themselves but sometimes we will have a natter.

Sunny at the moment so having just painted two doors outside upstairs off into the garden to put the last of the sprout plants in. These will replace ones that have died.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2019, 09:27 AM
Hope the sprout plants survive Sue.
Wow been painting already.

That's what I miss about moving having a neighbour I trust to come in and see to Dillon if we need to be out for a good length of time. Paul and Beth apart from our boys who are not in a position to see to him are the only ones I trust. Wendy and family next door are great and love Dillon but not in my mind doggy people as such so if we need to leave him for a great length of time he is better left on his own.
If he wasn't such a wimp around Bun and Betty Paul and Beth's labs he would be welcome to stay there but what with him having been an only dog and his now sore joints he gets worried about young boisterous dogs getting to close and not up or much playing now either.
Lovely to have a neighbour to help out.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-06-2019, 10:02 AM
'morning Moyra, Griff, Lynn, Sue and all who follow

It's not often I get on the computer this early as Alena generally grabs it first thing in the morning.

I've missed a few days because we have had to make some changes to our routine. The results of the lung samples (Biopsy) have come back and they are not good, very bad in fact

There is talk of me having some 'imune therapy' but I will know more on Thursday when we see another consultant. So far they have not said it is cancer, but they have not ruled it out either, either way it looks my life will change. I will have to be on oxygen for a long time.

In our house, if we both go out the dogs come as well but now I'm having to find somewhere that Xena & Bruna can stay for 3 to 4 hours in the day so Alena can visit me if a I need to go into hospital.

So, that's a summary, I'm not the type of person who burdens others with my woes so I won't post a lot, but I will look in here from time to time. It's nice to read about your dogs and life in general, and when I have something of interest I'll post it in the 'daily thread' so keep it going
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Harvey sorry to read you are not in such a good place.
Wishing you all the best and keep us updated please.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Harvey that is distressing news. Lets hope they can do something to help you. I wish I lived nearer then I would give eye to any dogs that need a short time carer. Amber is so laid back she wouldn't want to be hassled though. Have a good day, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Harvey, Im sorry to read about your bad news, but hey listen nothing has been confirmed yet. Stay positive that whatever is benign.
My daughter-in-law has had to have a CT scan this morning because of recurrent chest infections. My fingers are crossed for both of you.
Oh and as far as I am concerned, you look in as often as you can. We want to hear how you are doing and to send you positive vibes. You have been such a good friend xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >