View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the good wishes everyone, feeling a bit brighter today.
June it's not the keytones it is just my kidneys are shot and there is little or nothing can be done about it. Barring of course a transplant. I am at MRI twice this coming week and discussing various possibilities with my consultant. Most probable result will be surgery followed by dialysis three times a week once the vaious bits are attached to me.
Still it's better than the wooden overcoat! lol !
Nice puppies Brenda good that they all passed, you must be doing something right.
That is definitely not on with the roof June, surely the ignorant sod can't deny the fact that it is his workers that have done it. Haven't you got some contact or other who can go round and rearrange his physiognomy, a broken nose so often brings clarity to such situations!
Hope all have had a good day and the easing of the weather makes it better for sleep etc. I'm off to bed shortly, see you all tomorrow.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
This link is the one for the pics of the latest doglets that passed.
Thanks for posting that link Brenda, what a diverse group of dogs, all lovely, and well deserved to pass the test.

Wish you lived a bit closer to us and we could be clients as well. (Actualy did look at your area when we moved back to England but prices were way beyond our budget )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-07-2016, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
I am at MRI twice this coming week and discussing various possibilities with my consultant.
OMG I do hope that he can find a solution for you. I may have missed some of your earlier posts so sending best wishes now. Thanks for your comments on Lara and somehow I've been able to add some more photos I hope the one in the chair will make you smile (You probably need a laugh after what you've been through this past week).
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Well that's other brother, sis in law and little niece gone home, we ended up going on the field and Rosie loved racing round with Amy, Rosies fast asleep now
Brenda I looked at your pics, what a gorgeous lot of clever puppies
LG hope you get sorted soon, and hopefully us Dogsey lot can keep you company good night LG
That is disgraceful June, their roofer wants stringing up, that's theft!!
Griff hope the bathroom is coming on and you and your dad a not topping each other
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
OMG I do hope that he can find a solution for you. I may have missed some of your earlier posts so sending best wishes now. Thanks for your comments on Lara and somehow I've been able to add some more photos I hope the one in the chair will make you smile (You probably need a laugh after what you've been through this past week).
Will go look at pics now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 09:54 PM
The smooth haired chocolate and white is Herbie, a patterdale cross parsons. The one the other end is a cockapoo called Oscar. The dachs is called Dave. The other cockapoo is Daisy and the Ridgeback is Floyd. The collie is Betsy a rescue that completely changed from a nervous wreck that fell in love with Herbie and then all the others. She is so lovely.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2