Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
its all been affected by the BT problem which apparently was fixed around midday, must be a national one if its affected everything like that.
Yes June, FWIW I can confirm BT internet was running extremely slow when SWMBO switched on this morning.

Quick as a flash she said they (BT) were in the headlines only recently for poor service, looks like with some justification
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Griff, you are not a bad person, we all have bad times, then we have good times to make up for it, sometimes we do things that perhaps aren't the actions of an angel, but nobody is an angel and things happen and we have to get through them as best we can. Stop this thought process now,and think good things about yourself and don't dwell on all the rubbish stuff in the past.
Nice that Casey feels comfortable enough to put the Yung Man in his place and let him know when enough is enough.
I have put the shavings away and the girls have a Cool Room again in the utility, they've all been in, but have decided to lie under the umbrella instead, so they're obviously feeling OK despite the heat, yesterday they spent a lot of time in the Cool Room, especially Kesh.
Zen still being a Bluddy Nuisance, then again she hasn't had any opportunity to show off her Double Back Flip with a Twist recently has she
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Once you get onto the internet you find everyone else in the country was affected. I could get Google and [a social network] (don't use it but son in Brazil does so it was his site) but anything of interested no. Still all seems sorted now

Griff don't be down on yourself. Nothing wrong with you its him . Hugs.

Cant understand looking at something that is infected and doing nothing about it. Still Joel is now safe with wonderful people to look after him.

Poor you June having to look at naked men:005 but how lucky for them breaking down with this nice weather!

Don't work too hard tonight Mandy.

Very hot and sunny here but dark clouds have been circling so don't know if we will get rain later. Just put the bedding on the line will save me doing it tomorrow
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Griff I think your one of the nicest people on here along with loads of others including LG. June it goes without saying. There was a huge long list of broadband areas on the website. Some have been without for days. Others just a few hours. I bet we don't get compensated for the loss though. Oh well looks as though it might be a little cooler out there now so will walk Tyto round the green in the shaded areas. Tesco's has been and all is in the freezer and fridge. Including yummy ice cream cones and vino ready for my daughter when she comes. Friend unfortunately can't make it this week but going out with her next week for lunch as she will be on holiday from the special needs school that she works in. tt have a good rest of afternoon and evening peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Harvey, great that Casey will tell the lad enough is enough
Lol....Zen likes to keep you on your toes doesn't she TW??? I really really did some awful stuff, people got physically hurt because of me and one guy nearly died...I carry that with me each day, I try my best to make up for it now though...I am a better person than I was...I know that myself but I can't help feel that I am being punished for something
On a much brighter note.......the dog I helped into rescue has gone to her new home today, I have seen pictures of her and her brother playing in the paddling pool!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 02:58 PM
griff you are making up big time for any bad deeds you may of done in the past. At least you admit to them and put right the wrongs you have done. In my eyes that makes you a good person you stood up faced your demons and now are doing things right. You need to have a little more faith in yourself we do.
Steve's the loser in this game not you.
Mandy hope work goes ok and that Rosie settles.
June nekkid young men lucky you. Glad Zen is on the up.
Harvey glad Casey and the little one who won't be little for long are rubbing along well enough. Good Casey feels comfortable enough to let him know when he has overstepped his boundaries.
Seems we all suffered at the internet this morning Sue comforting to know it wasn't just me.
brenda enjoy the walk and wine.

Harvey his remark was not only it's infected but you can lose your leg. Then Mark had to take a day off to sort it. He is in and out of the hospital to see Donna as it is and the prem baby. Working to I know but so is Mark. Oh well sorted now thank goodness. Yes Mark is furious especially when he saw the state of the house. He looked so tired and brow beaten yesterday evening and that's not my Mark at all.
Joel has his bad leg in cling film and now over the edge of the bath and I am having a coffee with the door on the jar so I can hear him incase he needs me to go in with the towel in front of me to save his modesty. Hopefully he will manage.
Dillon is loving him being here and spends most of his time laid across the sofa he is sitting on at his feet.
Gosh it's very hot/humid here.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Griff, I sincerely believe we are all here to learn various lessons we have failed to learn in a previous life, or to make up for things that we may have been responsible for. So... you have learned where you have gone wrong, and now you are carrying through that process into helping other people before they have chance to get onto that rocky road.
One of the guys wasn't young at all, but a fit body, think he only had undies on, I am sure, he was sat down in the road using the wagon as a back rest, probably best he didn't stand up
LOL I have many a time used the cling film thing Lynn, its a staple in my first aid kit for myself and girls. So glad everyone is happy and Joel relaxed and feeling wanted.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 03:17 PM
TW....on my way lol
Lynn, your poor son...what has happened to Joel is neglect...plain and simple, not by your lad
Brenda, thank you that is a lovely thing to say
Well my pity party will end here, will do what I usually do when I get like this.....tattoo time!!! Everyone of my 11 are my reminders...time for a new one
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Oh Griff - surely you can think of something better than writing on yourself. Much better my solution of sitting in the sun eating a good quality ice-cream. The worst that can do is put a couple of pounds on you. Which if necessary can be remedied by a diet. There's not a diet in the world that can make a blerdy tattoo go away! lol !
Why would you want a reminder of that particularly despicable A-hole - just put it behind you lass. Look forward not back I feel sure the future has something lovely in store for you. Take care and love yourself. G. X
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Ahhh LG, the tattoo, the pain and the healing is my way of letting go...has served me well so far and I was planning another anyway....it isn't really about Steve, it is about me, not all are about broken hearts, some are reminders of what I have lived through. The one across my ribs is a great one.....smile like you've never cried, fight like you've never lost, love like you've never been hurt and live like you'll die tomorrow....sums my life up perfectly
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >