View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 10:51 PM
Yes that's all the hair, I was shocked although she does shed loads too.
Never thought of that, could be the storms
I'll have a look see if we any of those painkillers tomorrow. Will get you some if we have, I'll get some more for me too
I'm off to bed, good night
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-07-2016, 10:56 PM
They've changed the composition of them, Mandy. Asprin is the main ingredient, followed by paracetamol and caffeine. Asda's got them in now but repackaged and called extra Aspirin or something similar, so I'm buying 2 packs a week from them, which is more than enough. Stockpiling just in case. Home Bargains not got them as yet, look every week.
Girls brekkies done, checked them and sent them to bed, left all their doors open, so I'm sure they'll be back out again, very warm tonight
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
so I'm buying 2 packs a week from them, which is more than enough. Stockpiling just in case. Home Bargains not got them as yet, look every week.
Hi June. I spoke to Eve in our local store, rep came on Friday but had no news on supply, it's almost certainlly a production holdup while they get the machines changed for new composition and fully up to speed, my guess is that ASDA is probably one of their best customers so they get the first batch of the line. The other customers will get theirs eventually but looks like our little village store will be last on the list

Thursday we collect Lara so will be traveling and getting her settled, will try to post some piccies as soon as I can after we get back.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
I've got Rosie's pic from the pamper place
Lovely, is that all the fur they took out she's a smart doggy now.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4