View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Hi all, was writing a post earlier and my iPad conked out on me - my fault didn't plug it in to charge last night.
Moyra hope you feeling bit better tomorrow morning
Lynn happy birthday for yesterday and also happy anniversary to you and Gordon. Hope you had a fantastic day celebrating. And well done Dillon, Rosie would not have resisted unless it went with a bang then she'd a run off scared
Griff glad you and Steve are talking, take it steady and hope you are ok (( hugs))
Brenda it is still warm here too, still have my patio door open. I've seen Willow, quite a good film deform what I remember. I watched Top Gun today love that film
TW glad Zen is getting better
Rosie is going for a pamper in the morning, that will be interesting, hope she goes on ok. Only doing it cos it's one that helps with excessive fur - will see and will show you pics
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Glad all vehicles are sold and backs and legs getting better. LG glad you are on the mend. Griff take care and follow your instincts.

Lucky you all having hot weather. I was out today with fleece on, winter coat and hat it was so cold, like January and not July but we're supposed to be getting warmer weather soon.

Sammy has doubled in width. As he feels so heavy now took him to vets to weigh him. When I got him he was 2.8kg, a few months ago 3.2kg, he is now a stonking 4kg lol. He was such a skinny dog with chicken like bones so I'm glad he's more robust as he likes playing with big dogs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Well, I finally got hold of Steve today...I left a message telling him I was sick of his games and we were through, he called me just as he was taking the dogs out.....he said he needed to think, got a text message saying he never meant to mess me about, he is a bad person, he thought he was ready for a relationship but he doesn't know, needs time to think, what with his job (which actually is a nightmare) and the dogs he finds it hard...I tried to call but he wouldn't answer so text him back and said I understood, the girls are my responsibility, I just wanted to spend time with him and I said exactly how I felt about him....I do love him, he is just like me!!! I am devastated but can't force him into a relationship if he isn't ready. God bless Carling is all I can say....my liver will disagree but who cares, mad to think last Saturday he was wanting me to have his babies and now we are done!!!
Hi 1cutedog...aww well done with he weight gain for Sammy...excellent
Lynn, sorry the car wasn't right...I am sure the right one is out there
Mandy....hope Rosie enjoys her pamper...not spoilt is she??
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3