register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Just like the people that live there Griff!!! I don't think you are being insecure when things don't add up, and they don't add up for me either. Me...I would just go and never re-appear, thats me though, can't be doing with people that have to invent stupid stories to cover their actions.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2016, 03:08 PM
A very cranky old woman was arrested for shoplifting at a grocery store. She gave everyone a hard time, from the store manager to the security guard to the arresting officer who took her away.
She complained and criticized everything and everyone throughout the process.
When she appeared before the judge, he asked her what she had stolen from the store.
She defiantly replied, "Just a stupid can of peaches."
The judge then asked why she had done it.
"I was hungry and forgot to bring any cash to the store."
The judge asked how many peaches were in the can.
replying in a nasty tone, "Nine! But why do you care about that?"
"Well, ma'am, because I'm going to give you nine days in jail -- one day for each peach."
As the judge was about to drop his gavel, the lady's long-suffering husband raised his hand and asked if he might speak.

The judge said, "Yes sir, what do you have to add?"

"Your Honor, she also stole a large can of peas."
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 03:21 PM
TW, i am really annoyed as i told him not to call me but he insisted he would...i would have just said thanks for returning my rings at the time...won't bother now
Lol Tumbleweed, that is good
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
TW, i am really annoyed as i told him not to call me but he insisted he would..
Hi Griff, just sit back and wait and see, I am not happy to see you in this state of mind and do hope it resolves itself. Try not to dwell on it, there's your dogs, and all the nice folk on here, and your Mum and Dad, so concentrate on them.

By the way I did note that concerning car sales you mentioned recently that with TW and Lynn getting a sale all that remained was myself, well a sincere thank you for that command to 'him upstairs' because it has done the trick and today my camper van was sold and money in the bank So you do have influence with some people

Sorry I've been absent for a few days, was getting desperate with the camper van sale and other stuff around the home, I have looked but not posted. As dear Jenny often tells me I'm not really the most talkative of folk

Moyra do please take time, don't go too fast with your recovery. Lynn lovely photos of Dillon. June, hope little Zen is a bit better, wish I could help but know 'nowt about backs and those types of injuries. LG is recovering, great to read that.

Had an e-mail from the hardworking and very nice Newfie Welfare lady today, she has a girl Newfie who might get on well with Casey. SWMBO has approved (She's not called SWMBO for nothing ) so looks like there maybe news on a Casey companion soon

Greetings to all, might try to look in latter after dinner.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Good news Harvey about the camper van.
Oooh will wait in anticipation for news of the possible new companion for Casey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Harvey....fantastic...so all cars and trailers now sold!!! And also great news about the girly.....how wonderful, that has made me smile so thankyou!
There has been no call so that is that....I don't like liars, it is something I won't do unless it is the police.....I will be o.k, couple of weeks and it will all be fine!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Aw a new GF for Casey, can't wait to see her and hear all about her. Well done on selling the campervan, so you've added a few squid to the several million currently languishing in that Swiss Bank
Zen is a little better today, realised I hadn't posted an update. I managed to get to quite a lot of the parts she wouldn't let me reach previously. Even rolled on her back and let me make a start on the bits of tummy I'd missed. She then called Time on the proceedings, and her reward for being so good was for me to stop. She's being very good at taking her Arnica and opens her mouth for me to tip the tablet in from the lid, and then crunches it up. The Golden Paste is going down as well, mixed in with whatever small amount of meat I'm letting her have.She is still limping slightly, and I know in the scheme of things we have a few weeks or even months in front of us of this. I'm lucky that she is so good natured, apart from the repeated attacks on the little kennel she's being pretty good and very loving, she even mouths me gently
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Good day folks - Tests complete and imminent half a day out with the Co-op has been averted. Seems Icontinue to improve - albeit slowly but in the right direction. I now have a full 12% kidney function (Oh Party! Party!).
Griff - truly sorry about your "maladies de coeur" - Feel sure it will work out as it should for you, just remember you are never without friends with all us loonies on here!
Have a good rest of day all, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 06:06 PM
You are a rotten spoilsport LG, was looking forward to the stale ham sandwiches and cold tea as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Glad the tests are good LG.
Good to hear Zen is slowly improving June.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >