Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 06:46 AM

Good Morning Wednesday 13th July

Good morning everyone

Hope you are having a good lie in this morning Moyra and please don't overdo it today.

I really feel for you Lynn and Mark. Nobody seems to want to help this day and age and then they wonder why the young go off the rails. At least Joel has you and the family to help. Is there any chance he could live with you until Mark is in the position to find a place for them to live.?

Hope Gordon is on the road to a good recovery and doing as he is told by the Mem.

All seems well in the world of Griff and long may it continue.

Sunny at the moment. Washing out and must now take Teazle out then a trip to the tip and a visit to a garden centre for coffee .

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 06:53 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Really didn't want to get up this morning. I am not feeling so good and so I must rest as best I can. Amber still needs her walks though especially as I cannot take her far.

Lynn, I do feel for you and your Mark's problems with looking after Joel. I hope you can sort something out.

Hope LG is home and his Mem is taking care of him.

Do take care everyone and have a good day, not very bright here, however, must get Amber out for her walk. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 07:11 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all who follow.
Sue he could willingly live here and he loves to come for a while but he misses his friends and friends are important plus when term starts school again and he does seem to be attending more regular now.
I am wondering how that will go in September if Mark is still having to live here. I might be doing a few trips back to Harlow with him, lucky I have Beth and Paul who now have a key so could let Dillon out of I got caught in traffic. Hoping it won't come to that.
Moyra would Amber be happy with you throwing a ball several times during the day maybe you have a chair near the back door and could sit there while she runs backwards and forwards. You really do not want to be taken ill when out with her.
June do hope the girls settled and that the scuffles do not upset her back further.
Hoping too that LG is now home and under the care of the mem and making progress.

Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well. I am off to get ready to take Dillon out its already getting warm here today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Morning all. Does anyone know if Gordon is home yet? Surely someone has an email for him? Doesn't the admin section have one? Anyway have a good day. Tyto has been out and had food so: The sun is shining through the window and I am on here sorting through peeps coming to classes next time. Bet I get side tracked by tracing the family tree.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Big black cloud overhead earlier on, and it rained. Dry now as I really need to get girls out today. Problem with Zen is that she is so destructive I can't bring her in the house, by now things have usually calmed down, but she's still chewing wood. No crates because I have lent them out and never got them back. Well I was offered one back, it was pristine when they got it, not when I next saw it, so I said No You're Fine and resolved at that moment never ever to lend anything out again, and I haven't. If I separate her from the others she'll hurt herself getting back them, she can jump the half door from a standstill, plus I have Victor Meldrew at the back of me, and she'll make it known how cruel I am. Girls have not duffed her up, they aren't going to share their tea with her, end of. In fact I think they are aware of what's going on with her because there is no rough play at all and they seem to keep her quiet and no jumping about, if she does they grumble at her and have been wondering if that is why they are more alert on the bones front
Moyra please throw a ball for Amber in the garden, sometimes for whatever reason you can't get them out, they won't die for the sake of a couple of days, but you might
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Good morning all
Sue, enjoy the garden centre
Moyra, Amber will be fine without her walks....honestly, as long as she has you she won't care
Lynn, hopefully things will fall into place and Mark and Joel will get somewhere to live
Brenda, i would guess that Azz has an email address for LG but not sure if he would contact him
TW, ooooo i hate it when you lend something out and don't get it back or get it back in bad condition...if you damage something, replace it...simple
I had to rush to the Drs yesterday, i wanted some zovirax tablets....chemist said oooo no, you need a prescription, called the Drs and he said to come straight down...so i did, he agreed i needed the tablets, i started off with one cold sore and they are spreading across my face, steve saw me yesterday and it was a couple on my lips and one on my face, now there are about 10 on my face.....it is all own to the chemo so i have decided......i refuse to take it today!!! a week off isn't going to kill me, if i was on antibiotics i couldn't take it so i am not doing it, have to take 5 zovirax tablets a day now, hopefully they will all clear up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Oh Griff poor you, suffering with my rash which keeps exploding I appreciate how annoying this can be. Hope it clears up fairly quickly Griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 12:21 PM
Thanks Moyra, i have took some piriton to help with the itching but that has made me sleepy, so have got my quilt...mind you the dogs have pinched it Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Griff, they want to cuddle up with their mum. Bless them.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Everybody been out for a decent walk, apart from Zen of course, but she is thankful just to go out at the moment.
I had a go at combing her out and she was ever so slightly more co-operative, I managed to get to the bad bits and got some of it out, thinking of maybe washing her down on that bit, she may tolerate it, or she may not, will give it a go. Was lovely and sunny, clouded over again now and colder wind set up. Mabs is not keen on the roofers next door, in fact you would think Martians had landed the way she is carrying on After walks I shot straight off to the sorting office to pick up my Tumeric, I now have all ingredients for Golden Paste, she's having the Arnica tablets as well now.
Still persevering watching Red Rock, not sure whats going on really, but trying my best
Lynn, hoping that somehow Mark manages to build something solid for him and Joel out of this disaster area
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >