View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone, am feeling somewhat better this afternoon, watching my favourite Monkey World. Have diced up and brown off some chicken and added some curry sauce and curry powder, mixed diced veg and an onion. So we shall have chicken curry and rice for dinner tonight. Hope Lona is still ok and everyone else on form.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2016, 03:03 PM
June I have consulted my pharmacy oracle and she says you can take Paracetamol plus which has caffeine in them and also aspirin alongside them. Or you can buy anadin extra which is he same thing but costs a little more for 16 tablets. Hope that helps you. Oh and just incase it helps the brain cells you had your homeopathic kit out when you used the pulsatilla for the girlies. So you may have put it with their stuff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Hi all, well had an early start, checked the weather and it said thunderstorms ..built the gazebo and no feckin thunderstorms lol. Back wall all boarded out now, just got no loo or sink upstairs.
Sorry I haven't been around as much but it has just been one nightmare after another
I hope poorly dogs and peeps are soon mended
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Just seen there might be a good film on channel 4 tomorrow at 9pm called about time.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Those are the tablets I am turning England upside down for Brenda
The pulsitilla is in my homeopathic kit, having had a siesta this afternoon and woke up without pain, the hunt will continue after I've done girlie teas. Musketeers are on later, then Casuslty
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2016, 05:22 PM
I haven't been to sainsburys yet, will have a look when I go TW
I think I might watch 12 years a slave
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Quite frankly I can never find anything worth staying up to watch. If I could watch from my bed then it would be ok but my eye sight is not good enough to see right across the room from my bed, so I give up and just go to bed to listen to the radio. Have a good evening all, I am pulling the plug on this for now. God bless, hope your back is feeling better June, and Griff stop pulling your hair out lass. Hope everyone else is ok. Night all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Nite Moyra, you can always watch on catch up can't you. Any way the telly could be near to you in your room
Very hot here still, thank goodness for ceiling fans
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Evening everyone - seems everyone is ticking along nicely despite the usual adversity! lol !
Been a lovely day here and because of this I've been very busy, took the opportunity to pull a good number of nettles, which will be made into a very good liquid manure. Consequently I'm full of nettle rash - they always seem strong at this time of year! lol !
The Mem is now back (landed last night) so I'm on best behaviour.
I'm going to have an early night as tomorrow I'm going off to a show and it is likely to be a long hot day.
Enjoy yourselves over the rest of the weekend and take care all, bye fer now. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Yeah, could the TV be moved to a more convenient position for you Moyra???
It was still quite nice out when we just went for last wee's....hopefully next week I can just sit in a chair in the sun and cotch lol!
I would really like a shower but think it will have to be a bath for the foreseeable...groan!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >