View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2010, 08:37 AM
I was sorry to see Dani go last night, i think she did so well especially for her age and i wish her all the best she has a great future ahead of her, would be nice to hear how her career goes. She looked so upset last night to be going and i felt so sorry for her.

Good luck Dani for the future.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Sorry your friend went last night Fudgely.

I have never watched it all the way through but saw the sing off bit and thought Dani was the better one actually, but the other one looked more like the stereotypical Dorothy.
I cant stand the blonde one she just has one of those faces!

And always feel sorry for them having to sing after they have just been kicked out, thought she did it really well
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Sorry your friend went last night Fudgely.

I have never watched it all the way through but saw the sing off bit and thought Dani was the better one actually, but the other one looked more like the stereotypical Dorothy.
I cant stand the blonde one she just has one of those faces!

And always feel sorry for them having to sing after they have just been kicked out, thought she did it really well
That's what I thought about Dani!

I just don't think she would make the best Dorothy at all like some of the others still in the competition as well.

I did notice, however, that the rest of the girls weren't greetin' when she was leaving last night, whereas the past couple of weeks they have done. It was my gran that noticed that actually! They looked serious but they certainly didn't look upset.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks for everyone's kind comments. I think for 16 she has done amazingly well. From 9,000 to the final 9. If she had had the experience and stage schooling that some of the others have had there would have been no stopping her. i will keep you informed of any news regarding her career. I guess the bonus for me is that I will get to hear her sing in my daughters choir again and see her in the drama productions in school.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Thanks for everyone's kind comments. I think for 16 she has done amazingly well. From 9,000 to the final 9. If she had had the experience and stage schooling that some of the others have had there would have been no stopping her. i will keep you informed of any news regarding her career. I guess the bonus for me is that I will get to hear her sing in my daughters choir again and see her in the drama productions in school.
Rach - you are very right. She did amazingly well to get as far as she did, but she was up against some girls with much more experience and older than her.
I am sure she will continue to do well and lets hope we get the chance to see her again in the future.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Rach - you are very right. She did amazingly well to get as far as she did, but she was up against some girls with much more experience and older than her.
I am sure she will continue to do well and lets hope we get the chance to see her again in the future.
Something tells me we will. She just has more to learn. Good for her for getting so far I say.

Now, who's next?
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2010, 02:48 PM
I think the ones that are left are all good, i do like Lauren, she seems to be a natural. That judge John Partridge thinks there are 4 out of who's left that will make dorothy. I thought it was very funny him dancing in high heels. I think next to go could be Emily.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
I think the ones that are left are all good, i do like Lauren, she seems to be a natural. That judge John Partridge thinks there are 4 out of who's left that will make dorothy. I thought it was very funny him dancing in high heels. I think next to go could be Emily.
With a bit of luck.

Either her or Jessica to go, for me! Or the one with the bight red lipstick, her name escapes me though!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Think they have been told not to cry, also for the loosing 'Dorothy' to use the final song as an audition!
I liked Dani...............
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2010, 10:19 AM
I wonder who will go tonight?!

I hope it's either Steph or Emilie.
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »