View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Unfortunately, this video has trouble loading in, but it's a good one, if you can get to watch enough of it! Is in German though, so unless somebody speaks German on here and knows the subtitles are made up and not what the person is saying at all, then it is genuine!!

Funny how when this video gets to the really good bit, it suddenly whizzes to the end so you can't read the next bit!

http://www.myspace.com/video/peace-f...tions/25390699

Oh, I should have known, it's saying it's banned and you can't watch it.....I wonder why!!!!!! Anyway, it was actually saying that (this is word for word):

"Suddenly a meteorological radar registers the presence of a cloud, but it's not sure how this happened! The answer seems to be that it was the result of a military experiment. What are these mysterious trails and what are their purpose?

The military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what our weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed.

Sinister clouds up to 350km long, appear all of a sudden on the radar, but only on the meteorological radars. The first time it happened was in the Summer of 2005 and then in March of 2006. The German Army has admitted having war exercises towards the borders with the Netherlands."

Then a Meterologist comes on and explains: "The Federal Army is manipulating the meteorological maps. We can state with 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails), comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals. This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide spread. The radar images are stunning, considering the needed tonnes of dispersed elements. Although the Federal Army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated, the military heads claimed the substances used are not harmful."

That's all we are allowed to watch.

So, although this doesn't prove that they are doing it now, or globally, the military do secret spraying and the fact that you cannot watch most of this video, or share it is a bit sus!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Why do conspiracy theorists insist on sending zillions of TubeYou videos out to all and sundry?

Anyway here's one for you Storm - Debunking Chemtrail Hoax.

This obvious hoax gets taken to the loo & gives it the treatment it deserves by a professional pilot. And you won't have to struggle with translating from German.

http://youtu.be/uv_545uaOYI

(if the link is removed just type in Debunking Chemtrail Hoax)
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-06-2012, 09:50 AM
I am now so frightened that I am going to switch everything off and go and hide under the bedcovers.

NOT.

Do you not realise how much these scare stories can harm people who do not have the intelligence to understand that they are just scare stories?

But of course you were not born in the 1950s and 1960s when many a teenager, and many a lot older, were literally frightened to go to bed at night because of the thread of nuclear bombs being dropped.

You are too young to remember the Aldermaston marches, let alone go on one.

And going back further? Screaming at your mother to get inside and under the Morrison shelter because she was looking out the kitchen door to see if the planes were "theirs" or "ours".

OK. Believe what you want to believe, but please stop these scare stories because there are a lot of people who think that just because you, and people like you, say these things are happening, actually believe you and are terrified out of their wits.

I have lived through far too many wars, and seen far too many ghastly sights, so your pitiful attempts to scare me are useless, and I am far to old to give a sh!te about yours, or any other, conspiracies.

BUT.

There are a lot of people who could be easily scared by them, just as there were about the thread of nuclear war in the 1950s and 1960s.

People, young and old, committed suicide because of those fears.

Do you want people not to commit suicide because they are scared sh!tless about the conspiracy theories of these so-called Chemtrails?

Believe what you want, but please do not try to ram it down everyone elses' throat.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:58 AM
My two spaniels are from Contrail - perhaps they have been secretly genetically engineered to control everyone's minds in some kind of super conspiracy? OMG Copper's name is Contrail Reiver after the border raiders, like he is raiding and stealing minds!!! Aaargh it all adds up now!!
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I am now so frightened that I am going to switch everything off and go and hide under the bedcovers.

NOT.

Do you not realise how much these scare stories can harm people who do not have the intelligence to understand that they are just scare stories?

But of course you were not born in the 1950s and 1960s when many a teenager, and many a lot older, were literally frightened to go to bed at night because of the thread of nuclear bombs being dropped.

You are too young to remember the Aldermaston marches, let alone go on one.

And going back further? Screaming at your mother to get inside and under the Morrison shelter because she was looking out the kitchen door to see if the planes were "theirs" or "ours".

OK. Believe what you want to believe, but please stop these scare stories because there are a lot of people who think that just because you, and people like you, say these things are happening, actually believe you and are terrified out of their wits.

I have lived through far too many wars, and seen far too many ghastly sights, so your pitiful attempts to scare me are useless, and I am far to old to give a sh!te about yours, or any other, conspiracies.

BUT.

I'm just answering people's questions Malka, after all you all seem so keen for me to prove this to you, otherwise you would just unsubscribe to the post!

There are a lot of people who could be easily scared by them, just as there were about the thread of nuclear war in the 1950s and 1960s.

People, young and old, committed suicide because of those fears.

Do you want people not to commit suicide because they are scared sh!tless about the conspiracy theories of these so-called Chemtrails?

Believe what you want, but please do not try to ram it down everyone elses' throat.
Tangutica, that video you posted is just pathetic and doesn't prove anything!

Ben Mcfuzzylugs, I do believe that Bill Gates has invested millions into Geoengineering, I just know that all this is being covered up, so they always speak as if they haven't started yet!!

As I said, one day this will come out (it already is slowly!) and then you can all eat humble pie!!

I will NOT post any more, if people stop asking more questions, end of!!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

12-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
Unfortunately, this video has trouble loading in, but it's a good one, if you can get to watch enough of it! Is in German though, so unless somebody speaks German on here and knows the subtitles are made up and not what the person is saying at all, then it is genuine!!

Funny how when this video gets to the really good bit, it suddenly whizzes to the end so you can't read the next bit!

http://www.[Auto Edit: url in ban li...tions/25390699

Oh, I should have known, it's saying it's banned and you can't watch it.....I wonder why!!!!!! Anyway, it was actually saying that (this is word for word):

"Suddenly a meteorological radar registers the presence of a cloud, but it's not sure how this happened! The answer seems to be that it was the result of a military experiment. What are these mysterious trails and what are their purpose?

The military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what our weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed.

Sinister clouds up to 350km long, appear all of a sudden on the radar, but only on the meteorological radars. The first time it happened was in the Summer of 2005 and then in March of 2006. The German Army has admitted having war exercises towards the borders with the Netherlands."

Then a Meterologist comes on and explains: "The Federal Army is manipulating the meteorological maps. We can state with 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails), comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals. This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide spread. The radar images are stunning, considering the needed tonnes of dispersed elements. Although the Federal Army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated, the military heads claimed the substances used are not harmful."

That's all we are allowed to watch.

So, although this doesn't prove that they are doing it now, or globally, the military do secret spraying and the fact that you cannot watch most of this video, or share it is a bit sus!!

OK, can you tell us who "they " are??

And what is the reason behind what "they " are doing ??
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I am the ruler of the universe!!!!! I decide when the thread ends!!!!! End of!!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

12-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Do you think there is a little irony in that statement

So the videos YOU post are to be believed, but the videos any one else posts are pathetic
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 10:08 AM

Ben Mcfuzzylugs, I do believe that Bill Gates has invested millions into Geoengineering, I just know that all this is being covered up, so they always speak as if they haven't started yet!!

As I said, one day this will come out (it already is slowly!) and then you can all eat humble pie!!

I will NOT post any more, if people stop asking more questions, end of!!!
Thankfully I am ready.

smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 10:10 AM
ROFLMAO

How do you post your pie through that! :
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 27 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »