View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:47 PM
How is Shady today? And little Milo too?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 05:42 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
How is Shady today? And little Milo too?
The Rimadyl is making Shady feel normal again and she is driving me mad trying to keep her quiet. I ended up popping her in the car and going somewhere very quiet and giving her a 10 min lead walk just so she felt she had been out.
She had got so wound up about missing her walks she started tearing round the garden leaping at the fences to try and find neighbours cats. I shut her indoors and she was leaping on and off chairs jumping up at the windows barking at the slightest sound. I just felt a calming 10 min walk was less stress to her leg than all this leaping and spinning around.
So i will do the same today at her walk times just take her for a quiet 10 min lead walk to give her at least one thing less to get anxious about. Luckily all that silliness she has not done anymore damage and is looking quite good on the leg.
Milo is ok a bit up and down, when he is up he is like normal, but then he suddenly an hour later just doesn't seem right.
I think I will ring and speak to my vet on monday to ask if some blood tests may show anything with him. I know he was having them weekly before but that was for the anemia.
Thanks for asking
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Sorry to hear about Shady's leg, hoping it is a little better today, lots of love to you and her.

XXXXXXXXXXX
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Hard getting a dog to rest, isn't it !
Glad Shady is feeling better though - and I really hope some blood tests will show up what's the matter with Milo. It must be so distressing to see him so up and down.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2