Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Nice fresh batch is on the go as we speak, lots of flesh on this one, the freezer will be overflowing before long
Excellent news, I'll place my order now, just let me know when it's ready
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Can I have some please, a big bowl. I've been waiting for a response to my questions and others, so I could be hear for a while.
I don't suppose I'll ever get any answers as she can't answer them because there is no way of checking pedigrees. Only the KC can do and the data is protected.
No matter, silence as they say speaks words. The DLR has been giving the perfect opportunity here to state how they run things and how they do it. By their silence it proves whose in the right. The good thing is that this thread is showing up on the search engines, so people will find it and hopefully steer well clear.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Oh Debs, you really have dropped a large one by ressurecting a post that was almost a year old in the vain hope that it would help you drum up some more business.

Everyone who googles DLRC is getting a link to this post.

Every sensible person reading this post will give your "organisation" an extremely wide berth.

You've made an old woman very happy. My work here is done
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Thank Goodness This thread has been brought back again. Recently I had the misfortune to stumble across DLR site. What a shocker I totally agree with all the posts on here condemning it.
I emailed them regarding the pictures in their Gallery. Now I know for a fact that some of the pics are of Show Dogs and probably from Ethical Responsible Breeders.
I got told the copyright of the pics had been bought by them.
I am now in the middle of trying to get KC to do something about this as these pics would have probably been taken at shows.
Debbie maybe you could give me the name of the photographer as I have already asked.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Debs, you really have dropped a large one by ressurecting a post that was almost a year old in the vain hope that it would help you drum up some more business.

Everyone who googles DLRC is getting a link to this post.

Every sensible person reading this post will give your "organisation" an extremely wide berth.

You've made an old woman very happy. My work here is done
Result, if it stops just one person from being scammed then I for one am very proud
Have to disagree on the old woman part though
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:32 PM
4th on the first page of Google as well...for all to see!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I input a breed as a trumpet, the other parent as a trombone, [ think I put trombone, the exact details are on another thread ], it went through the online system no problem

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ROFLMAO I imput one breed as a Subaru & the other Impreza !!!!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:48 PM
The 8 week law applies to licensed pet shops and licensed Scottish rearing establishments.
Tut tut if you are in this line of business you really should be aware of the exact laws don`t you think ?

Now about the one wishbone highlighted :

"There is a yorkie pup on there, the only one left of the litter, ready to go at 5 1/2 weeks.... so how old were the others when they left Mum & Dad?"

Your explanation please ?
There are springers on there too at 5 weeks, ready to go..

Breed: English Springer Spaniel
Colour: black/white
Area: Scotland
Price: £250
Very pretty black/white English Springer Spaniel bitch. Already weaned. Ready to go now. Father KC registered Mother DLRC registered.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:21 PM
I think one of the saddest things is the amount of people who have niavely thought that DLRC reg actually means a thing... you can see those sort of questions on allsorts of forums or question boards.

http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Anima...ion376841.html
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Can I have some please, a big bowl. I've been waiting for a response to my questions and others, so I could be hear for a while.
I don't suppose I'll ever get any answers as she can't answer them because there is no way of checking pedigrees. Only the KC can do and the data is protected.
No matter, silence as they say speaks words. The DLR has been giving the perfect opportunity here to state how they run things and how they do it. By their silence it proves whose in the right. The good thing is that this thread is showing up on the search engines, so people will find it and hopefully steer well clear.

Lovely bowl of soup ready for you, condiments are on the table in the corner

Tried to give you reppies but I have to spread some around first, [ though quite a few have already gone out for the writers of many cracking posts on this thread ]
Page 13 of 21 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »