Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ash
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-09-2005, 11:36 PM

Is This Heaven.... ????

Tom did like he always does, kissed his wife, crawled into bed and fell to sleep.

All of a sudden, he wakes up with an elderly man dressed in a white robe standing in front of his bed.

“What the hell are you doing in my bedroom? And who are you?” he asked.

“This is not your bedroom” the man replied, “I am St. Peter, and you are in heaven”.

“WHAT! Are you saying I’m dead? I don’t want to die! I’m too young”, Said Tom. “I want you to send me back immediately”.

“It’s not that easy” said St. Peter. “You can only return as a dog or a hen. The choice is your own”.

Tom thought about it for a while, and figured out that being a dog is just too tiring, but a hen probably has a nice and relaxed life. Running around with a rooster cant be that bad.

“I want to return as a hen” Tom replied.

And in the next second, he found himself in a chicken run, really nicely feathered. But now he felt his rear end was going to explode. Then along came the rooster.

“Hey, you must be the new hen St. Peter told me about” said the rooster, “How do you like being a hen?”

“Well, OK I guess, but it feels like my **** is going to explode”.

“Oh that!” said the rooster, “That’s only the ovulation going on. You need to lay an egg”.

“How do I do that?” Tom asked.

“Cluck twice, and then push all you can”, replied the rooster.

Tom clucked twice and pushed more that he was good for and then ‘plop’ an egg was on the ground.

“Wow” Tom said. “That felt really good!”

So he clucked again and squeezed, and you better believe it, there was yet another egg on the ground.

The third time he clucked, he heard his wife shout;

“Tom! For Christ’s sake! Wake up! You’ve **** the bed!”
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2005, 12:27 AM

That is so funny even at 1.30 in the morning
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-09-2005, 11:17 AM
:smt044 good one!