Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, March 4

Good Morning everyone,

It was interesting reading about some peoples control of their dogs. Amber is very good but she does have a mind of her own. I would hate it if she was cowed or scared of me.
She loves to chase cats, but if I say leave Amber she will do so.

Harvey, hope Casey is recovering gradually, bless his heart.

Hope everyone else and their 4 legged friends are all ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sunny this morning but snow from the Midlands up keep safe June and LG.

Harvey do hope Casey is improved today.

I am off to Essex Gorden came home last night to Dillon sit and be here for delivery of the new bed a double ottoman bed as we are fed up having to keep climbing across the bed to the wardrobe. Nice to have the king size if you have the room unfortunately we haven't however we try to make it work.
I am meeting my friend for lunch then making a short detour to Harlow and meeting Mark for an hour or two and a catch up on my way back before hitting the motorway back to Norfolk.

Mandy glad to hear your MIl is better and happy birthday to her. Love your new decor.
griff hope your weekend with your brother isn't too stressful.
Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Morning all. Lovely and sunny out there. I have just come back from a lovely walk but it was wet underfoot so dried Tyto off as usual only to find a nasty place on one of his back legs. It must have been there a bit as it was starting to go yucky. I dry him off everyday when he is wet, which at the moment it is most days when walking on grass, so how come I missed it? Do you find sometimes that you miss nasty places on your dog? How often do you check them over? Anyway Moyra where abouts is the bit that you are reading about people controlling dogs. Would love to read it. Moyra have read back through yesterdays postings and see now where it was. My comments wouldn't be acceptable but I am sure June knows what I mean. The only things I ask of Tyto is that he waits to shake before I pull the shower curtain across after a bath. Just to say we have had many rescues through our hands and we begin to know the signs and can very nearly always know how to get them to overcome their problems. Some just take long than others.
Have a good day everyone.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Good morning Moyra lynn and all to come
Hope your feeling well today Moyra
Enjoy your day out lynn have a safe journey
Mandy love the cake and the new decor does your oh fancy a holiday decorating lol
Brenda hope you and Tyto are both well
Griff is it today your brother comes good luck
Tw think ookami and the snout are in cahoots so far this morning my glasses hairbrush have gone missing ,thought she was lying quietly next to the boy oh no the little git was chewing through his collar not one of the muppets has a collar now and it's not even 9 o'clock yet HELP wouldn't change her but boy she's hard work too blooming smart
Good morning Nippy & Mr nippy hope your both ok
Pool of water from underneath the fridge this morning needs further investigation just hope it's not on the blink
Bt being a pain in the rear as took ages to get connected to the net think we'll look at other options
Same old same old today can't believe its Friday already this weeks flown in
Hope all poorly human and four legged get getter soon
Better make a start that's if the hoovers not gone missing lol
Take care stay safe what ever you all get up to xxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Brenda it was about what was said about some people attending the training groups and their idea about how they control their dogs. There were one or two remarks made by Griff and June on how mean some people are to their dogs.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Oops morning Norma. Just finished my post when yours popped up. bt have had problems again but seem to be working ok now. Fingers crossed. I always groan when they start playing about trying to make things better when all they do is make things worse. Have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Moyra fortunately we jump on anyone that we think is doing something wrong. Have to be careful how we do it or they go away and don't come back and then we worry constantly about how the dog is. Thanks to everyone that treats their dog as a living, feeling being on here.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Norma talk about time flying. When we start our training courses they are for six weeks with a week off inbetween so by the end two months have gone by.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 08:48 AM
Morning Norma, we posted at the same time. Hope Mr Fritz is on the mend see you are still having problems with little one, what a monkey she is.

Brenda, I am sure as the trainer you must find it hard sometimes to be diplomatic, do not envy you that but these owners thankfully few in number do need to be made aware of their problems, and as they say it is more training the owners than the dogs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Morning all
Lynn, have a nice day with your friend and Mark
TW....wonder what son is up to??
Moyra, could you get amber to tell Deags that cats are o.k...she lives with one but all others are the devil
Brenda, i check my dogs over every day...deags got a sore bit on her bum on sunday and was at the vet first thing monday to get it seen to..easier for me as they are short coated
Norma...that did make me howl about all the stuff being chewed...reminds me soooooo much of my Laney
Well, i am midlands and i have no snow...brilliant hot sunshine...maybe later???
dogs drugged, cat is trying to hide..how he knows it is the vets today i have no idea, he is coughing now too...have filmed it to show conor
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >