View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 06:26 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Hello everyone, looking much better out there this morning not sure it is going to last though.

Have a great day everyone, God bless. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Still looking a bit orrible outside ours today.

Eileen thoughts with you and your mum. Thinking of you both.
Gordon hope the long warm soak helped with the achy bones. Growing old disgracefully is much more fun.
brenda horrible thing to do.

Not sure what we have planned today but think we are going to make a start on the planning consent for the jetty.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Morning all,
Will be thinking of you and your mum today Eileen
Morning Moyra
Hope the planing consent is sorted quickly for you Lynn,
Am off to breakfast with my friend shortly, so need to get ready
LG hope you not too achy today
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 07:13 AM
Good morning

Thinking of you and you mum today Eileen

Hope the planning consent goes smoothly I wouldn't expect a problem if people have them already.

I thnk more wet death is forecast Moyra for wherever we are

Enjoy your breakfast with your friend Mandy

Sun trying to come out here and is still warm. Just off to take Teazle out and then see if I can get Barry out for some exercise may need something to bribe him

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all those with aches have improved.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 07:27 AM
Good morning Moyra, morning all.
Thinking of you today Eileen, chin up
Good luck Lynn with your planning application, hope that goes well.
Enjoy your breakfast Mandy. I am the breakfast cook here but the guests are either still in bed or out with Peps so I have a few more moments grace
Morning Sue, enjoy your walk and I hope you can get Barry out, it will do him good.
We had intended to go to Dartmoor today but the weather doesn't look too good, so we may have to revise those plans
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 07:53 AM
Morning all. Reading through the last posts from yesterday I smiled at a person this morning and got a lovely smile back, the next one glared at me and then oo I passed a lovely young man who said good morning and I said good morning back. Just wonder if he was saying it to the dog as most people do. I have decided that maybe we are clones from the tin man in Wizard of Oz having to go around with an oil can. Mind you lg could be the Lion and TW could be Dorothy with her doglets. Or Eileen with Lacey, as Toto was a small breed. Who else can we match up? I have seriously lost it, what ever it is. Off to do some ironing. 7 tops to do. I collect them over the week and then do a grand iron. Hate ironing. bfn have a good rest of day. Sara is off to Drusillas with the school as she is a Qualified First Aider. tt. Aw Lynn Michael is a handsome man.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Cooler here this morning and lots of cloud, but not black ones, I can but hope. Off on the bone run later on. Its my brother's birthday today, so sent him a Happy Birthday email, then also it is the babies Big Day as they are 3 months old today. Can't believe this time 3 months ago there were puppies coming out thick and fast
Eileen thinking of you and your mum this morning and hoping all is well for you.
Best get phoning the bone people, seems to take half a day to get them these days.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Eileen Good luck for you Mum today hope all goes well.

Lynn, hope you get you planning application done.

June, one rubber sheet on its way to you, you should get it tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Thanks Moyra, still no rubber matting, just going to check my ebay account to see what it says
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Good day all - Hope bone runs and deliveries go according to plan and tyhe weather stays OK for everyone's requirements. Mind, today I will be extra careful as SueL says there is more "wet death" forecast - goodness knows what that is must be some sort of punishment that is wrought upon those Southerners (for pinching most of the good weather) - there again could be a typo - dissappointing eh! Wet death sounds much more interesting.
Hope all goes well for Eileen and her Mum today - very best of vibes from us both.
Back out now - before the threatening weather arrives, not doing much - just beating the bounds with my trusty dingoes - having a lazy day today.
Don't doubt Griff will be down the peroxide shop (is there such a thing?) and dropping by the hairdressers to pick up a pattern for badger hairdos!
Have a good rest of day all, see you later and bye fer now.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »