View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2015, 06:53 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Good morning everyone,

Nice morning out there this morning. Feel tired though and ache especially that bad shoulder of mine.

Griff sorry about your family gravestone. How upsetting.

June, hope your back is a bit better this morning, you have obviously been over doing things again. Do take care.

Have a good day everyone, take care, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2015, 07:10 AM
Morning Moyra, hope the shoulder feels better soon
I was upset about the headstone, now i am angry as i know they will deny it and we will end up footing the bill.... there is no way it hasn't been caused by a machine though...proving it however... unlikely
dad has an abcess so i now have to go with him to the dentist too as he is scared
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Morning
Back to normal this morning, hubby is back at work lauryn having a lie in and I'm off for brekkie with my friend shortly, just waiting for the washer to finish, stripped my bed, and lauryn did hers yesterday so seeing as we have sunshine it's going on line.
Will take Rosie out later, I am at work this afternoon.
Griff that is awful about your grandparents grave hopefully they will admit it. Good luck to your dad at the dentist.
Eileen have a fab day with your mum.
Hope everyone has a good day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2015, 07:41 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Hope the aches ease Moyra.
Lovely sunny day here too already.

griff that is terrible about the family gravestone, good luck to your dad at the dentist.
Enjoy breakfast with your friend Mandy.
Have a lovely day with your mum Eileen and June hope the aches and pains have eased today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Good morning all.
I have to go with Brian this morning for his anaesthetic assessment. That is a morning lost then! Never mind a pub lunch later I reckon
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Morning all

I have been given a very important job for Sue.

That is downloading the latest Tom Tom sat nav maps via my computer.

Terrible responsibility to lay at my door, but super realspeed can cope if I am given the right password in the first place

My abilities know no bounds, now where did I leave my car
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Good morning

Hope your shoulder improves as the day goes on Moyra

That is awful Griff about the headstone. Nobody will admit it though which I think is terrible. Your poor dad hope the antibiotics they will give him help quickly.

Enjoy your breakfast with your friend Mandy

Hope Brian's appointment is ok Nippy but the pub lunch will be good.

Ignore OH that is all he has done this morning busy bee isn't he. Washing out and drying nicely, Teazle walked, low fat fruit cake made and lunch for tomorrow as we have visitors coming and I have made a cottage pie so I can just put it in the oven when they arrive. Also a nice raspberry trifle yum. Now off to clean the outside of the downstairs windows.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Was a nice warm sunny morning, but its gone quite dull now. Off on the bone run in a while, they've asked me to call in a bit later on as they haven't finished boning out due o yesterday being a Bank Holiday, my heart sank as I thought it would be late afternoon, but they're talking 1pm, so thats OK. Need to get some shopping in today, still not go my ice cream, slept last night at least, very sore today though, just got to wait it out till it goes I think. Tumbleweed, you know you're psychic and can second guess ALL passwords, just like Superman - after all you're married to Sue - who sounds like Superwoman to me from the list this morning Have a lovely lunch Nippy, after the anaesthetic thingy, whats Brian having done and will he be Bionic Brian. Griff, I am scared as well, so its not just your dad Right, best get on, have had a lazy morning, but it can't carry on
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-05-2015, 11:38 AM
In the garage we have a yard broom that is about 40 years old. It has only had 5 new heads and 3 new handles.

Beat that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2015, 11:52 AM
Lol tumbleweed, you have found your jokes then!!
Sue, you have been busy
Nippy, hope Brian gets on o.k
Mandy...how did the gardening go??
TW, hope you get your ice cream today
Hi Lynn, hows Dillons paw getting on?
been to the dentist...he hasn't been since 2008!!!! he has an abcess with 2 types of antibiotics to sort him out and he has to decide on saving or removing the tooth, and there will be other work to be done too
been to the graveyard, the lady took my details and i should get a call in the next few days to a week..she has emailed the supervisor who needs to come and look. Got some photos but need to go back again as i haven't really captured the angle of the tree and the distance between the grave. I don't hold out much hope of them paying but there you go, i have tried

the culprit

and you can see where the mower has caught the tree too

whoever planted that tree next to a grave wants a damn good slap! a bit of gardening will get undertaken on my part if they don't sort the tree out, this is the second time and the worst bit is this is in the babies section of the graveyard
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »