View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks all Cain really is too smart for his own good. I actually think hes a bit like one of those geniuses who can recite Pi to 20000 places but can't interact with normal people Agreed BenMc, the clicker is such a handy tool for shaping complicated behaviours

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Well done Cain!!! (and mum of course)

How is he at ironing?
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
"Every home deserves a Cain"!
Lol Stuff the ironing, the way he sheds, he really needs to learn to Hoover!!! Steph, think I'll swap Cain for a Harvey
Tass
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Thanks all Cain really is too smart for his own good. I actually think hes a bit like one of those geniuses who can recite Pi to 20000 places but can't interact with normal people Agreed BenMc, the clicker is such a handy tool for shaping complicated behaviours

Lol Stuff the ironing, the way he sheds, he really needs to learn to Hoover!!! Steph, think I'll swap Cain for a Harvey
Can you not tie a broom to his tail and get him to sweep instead?

Well done with the trick.

One of mine likes to play with plastic bottles so I taught him to put the empty bottle into the rubbish bin at the end of the walk.

It tidies up, keeps him busy and focused and amuses people all at once
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Aww well done to Cain
You inspired me a bit with this; I've been having a bad day with kestral so decided to do some training. She was getting completely mixed up with lie, bang and crawl and just kept playing dead so I decided to have a go at the washing machine one. I expected her to be scared of it, but no.. 15 minutes of clicker training later and she can put in and take her toys out of the machine and shut the door afterwards. And has started on opening and closing drawers!

Isn't it great when you feel you have both achieved something a bit pointless but fun!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2