Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrendaMarie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2010, 03:53 AM

My New/Used Jeep Grand Cherokee (pics)

I sold my 2001 Ford Focus and got a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It has it's issues but it's a lot better then the car. The car had way too many issues and was going to be an arm and a leg to fix it.

The Jeep has more nifty gadgets then the car. It has a fuel economy calculator, distance to empty calculator, outside temperature and compass, cruse control (doesn't work), heated outside mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror, electric seats, and 4x4 (doesn't work), just to name some of the things.

The only bad is that their is a little bit of rust, the front axle needs to be replaced to get the 4x4 to work again, the a/c needs to be fixed, needs new tires, a rubber boot for the engine (runs fine with out it though), rear wiper doesn't work, the delay setting on the front wipers don't work, and a few other minor fixes to make it like new.

I absolutely love it!

These are the pictures that were posted on the add online when it was up for sale:

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2010, 05:48 AM
Wow - it'll be great for the dogs. Hope it doesn't cost you too much to get it up to scratch. Once done, it should last you many more years too!
BrendaMarie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2010, 05:51 AM
It shouldn't cost too much, most of the stuff I can get used but still good, and yeah that's why I wanted rid of the car, it was too small for two medium sized dogs. Storm already get's up and lays down in the back I think she approves.