Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2009, 09:35 PM

Anyone at Driffield this Thursday????

I'm taking my gang to Driffield next Thursday and I usually meet up with some other Estrela folk, but I'm not sure if anyone's going that I know. If any Dogsey peeps will be there I'd love to come and say hi, as I've not been to a show on my own before!!!!!

Anyone? Sad lonely person here....
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Dang it! I think I'm working, otherwise I'd have loved to have come to watch you in the ring! If I can manage to get out of it somehow I'll come along. Do you know when it's likely to finish? Good luck anyway, and hope you find some Dogsey pals!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2009, 10:09 PM
not sure. we are in AVNSC Pastoral which starts at 9.30am.
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-09-2009, 06:36 AM
Ill be there but not with my Leoti (border collie) as at present she awaiting her babies to be born in three weeks , so am showing a Dogue de Bourdaux for a friend
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2009, 12:56 PM
I am probably going up on sunday to watch - thanks to a friend who donated a car park pass (I object to paying £10 to leave my car in a rutted muddy field)
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by KateM View Post
I am probably going up on sunday to watch - thanks to a friend who donated a car park pass (I object to paying £10 to leave my car in a rutted muddy field)
Thats extortionate! Is that what non dog showers usually get charged? I complain about LKA & Crufts £8!

We won't be there, its too far and we have no classification.

Good luck to everyone who is going.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 08:29 PM
just found out there's someone I know going! Phew, was worried for a while. Still if anyone's there, please feel free to join us for a coffee. I'll be the one with the diva and the wuss!
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Thats extortionate! Is that what non dog showers usually get charged? I complain about LKA & Crufts £8!
It never used to be that much till they changed venues - now, if you don't pre book your parking they charge you £10 - or they did last year - even if you are disabled they still charge you

Darlington is the same

apparently it's the owners of the venue that set it - though i am a little skeptical on that one