Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 04:50 AM

Morning Dogsey Monday

Well would you believe I have been awake since 4.30 tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. Wish I was like Tyto, he's on his back fast asleep. hope you all have a good day and not achy this morning June after all that painting. Hope poorly tums are better. Looks like everyone called it an early night last night. Too much wine. and good yummy food. Hope the crackling was crispy on the pork.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 05:32 AM
Good morning, Brenda and all who follow.. Pretty morning out there; was out with wee dog before 5 am and a half moon hanging in a clear sky.... A "lazy" day here, resting and knitting and reading and pottering ready for market tomorrow. The weather is set fair so should be a grand day but exhausting.... Knitted a wee rainbow preemie hat last night and a pale lemon with a big green flower atop... I make them as irresistible as I can... hoping the bees will be at work today as my broad beans are in full flower and need their attention...feral refused kibble so wee dog ate it!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 05:38 AM
TW and others re losing posts.. at the top right there are two curling blue arrows.. hover on them and they say undo and redo.. redo will usually bring back a lost post... just tried it with this post. first I " lost" it then brought it back...
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Hi Rosebud did you see my post about knitting an owl? Do you do them to send in the post? Have been out and back with Tyto. Sneezing my head off. So going to go to the chemist soon and see if they can suggest something different to what I have been taking. So haven't taken anything yet in case they do. Have a good day all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi Rosebud did you see my post about knitting an owl? Do you do them to send in the post? Have been out and back with Tyto. Sneezing my head off. So going to go to the chemist soon and see if they can suggest something different to what I have been taking. So haven't taken anything yet in case they do. Have a good day all.
ah yes...will sort photos etc later...wearing a mask is the most efficient defence ie stops the pollen.. far better than sleepy antihistamines...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Morning all.
Brenda the crackling was magnificant but went in the bin My son has very fragile teeth and I didn't want a dentsts bill, My daughter and SiL are on diets, my hubby has raised cholesterol, which left me.....grossly over weight
Hubby is taking me on a spending spree this morning,I desperately need some new summer clothes, hehe I could be some time!!
Have a good day all x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Ah nippy if the weather is going to be warm you can wear floaty dresses or at least tshirts over light trousers. Enjoy your shopping. Rosebud if I wore a mask it would have to be the whole face as my eyes are affected to by pollen. So as I can get non drowsy tablets I will stick to those. (Mind you some would say it is an improvement.) lol!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2015, 07:50 AM
Good morning fellow members another lovely day.
Chloe fed and walked is now sunbathing in the window.

I have Hannah tomorrow so lots to do because I won't get anything done while she is here.

Enjoy your day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Morning al
Brenda, my tum is a lot better thanks.... can't understand what happened, how can you get bad off a veg curry?
Morning Rosebud, hope the bees see to your beans for you, my neighbour has a nest of bumble bees in her airbrick...leads into the bathroom
Ooooooo Nippy, Lucky you, a shopping spree!!!! how lovely, do you have a bonne marche down your way? my mum is bigger and gets loads of stuff from there, they are quite reasonable too.
just tidying up for me today and waiting in for amazon, mum and dad get back this evening...well hopefully... last time mum was delayed 6 hours
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 08:06 AM
Ah Griff, good idea I like Bon Marche but we are going to a different town today. We both want to go to Brantano for shoes and it is next door to Matalan! We will do Bon Marche another day I think.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »