Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-03-2008, 12:27 AM

Whisper Rottweiler female

Meet Whisper

Whisper is a 2-year-old Rottweiler who is looking for a new home because her previous owners sadly had to move to a property that doesn’t allow dogs.

Whisper is a very friendly, gentle and sweet-natured dog who is good with everyone she meets, including of all ages. She is very well-behaved, toilet-trained, knows all the usual commands, is very obedient, walks well on her lead and is well-behaved off lead, with a very good recall. She enjoys her hour long off-lead walks in the park everyday and enjoys meeting up and playing with other dogs of all sizes. A playful girl who prefers to play with humans but will also play with toys on her own.

Whisper is an extremely affectionate lady who loves to snuggle up to you and frequently rolls over to have her tummy rubbed. She adores children and would easily fit in with a young family. She also loves her food maybe a little too much and is especially partial to roast dinners. A confident and well-mannered dog, she would suit a first time owner providing they have researched the time and responsibility involved in caring for a dog. She craves affection so is looking for a family with somebody around for most of the day. This bundle of joy is small in size for a Rottweiler but makes up for this with gigantic kisses.

Whisper is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 08:37 AM
I'm in love....I really hope Whisper finds a good home
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 09:09 AM
AW She is gorgeous, and she looks really small. She is adorable. I hope you new home comes soon xxxxxxx
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Whisper has found her perfect new home
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 06:21 PM
She sounds wonderful - I am so pleased to read she now has a home. Thank goodness, was nearly tempted myself for a minute!!
Closed Thread