Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-02-2008, 11:40 PM

Bosco Dalmatian male

Meet Bosco :smt049

:smt049

Bosco is a 20-month-old Dalmatian, who is looking for a new home because his previous owners felt they no longer had the time to care for him properly.

Bosco is a bouncy and lively boy, who owning to his deafness hadn’t previously been taught basic commands. He has however proved himself to be both eager to learn and please, quickly grasping the idea of hand signals. He is toilet-trained, travels well in the car and is well-behaved, if a little scatty.

Bosco is a very friendly and sociable dog who loves everyone he meets, in-fact he expects everyone on walks to stop and greet him. He loves chasing a ball, swimming and running around off-lead, he has a very good recall using a vibrating collar. He gets on well with other dogs and would benefit from being homed with an existing well-behaved mature female. Providing he gets plenty of exercise and playtime outdoors he will be well-behaved at home.

Vocal Bosco is looking for someone who is around for most of the day, he craves companionship and will bark if left alone for too long, he will also let you know if he feels he’s being ignored or left out. His new owners will have owned large active breeds before, will have knowledge of Dalmatians and will be willing to spend time continuing his training and teaching him manners. He would happily live with sensible older children.

Bosco is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 01:01 AM
No no no no no. I am not having another dally. No.

He sounds lovely - I really hope he finds a new forever home (before my mum goes away and leaves me in charge of the house)!
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 08:31 AM
He's lovely. I hope he finds a forever home really soon.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-02-2008, 09:13 PM
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Bosco has found his perfect new home
Closed Thread