View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:25 AM
I won't cast judgement as I am not there. I am sending you hugs. please pm me your address?

Wishing you a happy homecoming to snowdrop cottage with at least two of your babes.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Hun, I have SAD, but im not like that with it, it does sound to me as if thats kinda who clive is.. if you know what I mean.. huge hugs, I really feel for you just now.. xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Well I'm signing off now, hope to chat to you all again very soon.

Sheree xxx

p.s. I have pm'd my address to some people and am more than happy for it to be passed around, if sending me Chistmas cards could you please ensure you let me have your address also?
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:15 PM
And again, hun, I can only echo what everyone elso has already said. I lived with a bully too, so I know how down trodden you feel.
Life is too bloody short to be worrying about carpets and tiles, for God's sake, what is up with the man. Does he suffer with depression? Has he been to the doc about it.
Why should you have to put up with that. this is not the Victorian age, and women have equal rights now, or doesn't he know that
At least you have Snowdrop Cottage (that sounds lovely) to go to.
Make it homely for yourself and your beloved dogs, it sounds very Christmassy.
You take good care of yourself and your gang. Your the most important person to yourself. As a great thinker said. "Unto thy self be true". and by standing up for yourself and your dogs, you are doing that.
Be strong time heals hun.
You know we are all here for you, not in person but in spirit, to give you strength and courage.
Elaine xx

pm me Snowdrop Cottage address please. xxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:28 PM
oh no Sheree such a sad day.....I hope your move goes smoothly and you enjoy Christmas with your lovely dogs. Hold your head high and move on hun.....you don't need this treatment but just be sure you are sure, if you know what I mean.

Take care

PM me your address as I never saved it from the tax discs lol....

Mel x
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Don't know your situation fully, but Snowdrop Cottage and two gorgeous woofies sounds like a great Christmas to me!

You might be abit lonely, but I bet you'll be happier, from what you have said.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:58 PM
sorry I've missed you - but if you get back to read this, please know I am hoping and praying for good times for you * big hugs*
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Oh hun, I have only just seen this, as I am not very well myself atm, and I hope you get this message, though will send you letter and card etc... in a few days
I think you have made the right desicion, I was told by someone once that the person who is worth your tears is the person that will never want to make you cry...
I also have depression and a mild form of SAD but I am not like that, omg you should send him here and see what 3 English setters and a quagmire of a garden is like, muddy footprints on a carpet, a lifting tile and a mark on a door frame is that all???
Hun you are a lovely caring woman and all of us here are here for you.... I have a special duchess here and two handsome boys that will give you lots of hugs and kisses too
If I had space, I would tell you to come here with the boys and spend the winter with us.... But you are welcome to come over anytime you like
Take care my love and I will be in touch soon xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 01:39 PM
If anyone wants the address of Snowdrop Cottage, please PM me.

Thanks
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Aw Sheree, big hugs and staff slobbers coming your way. It will be great for you to have Fabey back again and Leon won't have to worry about his muddy paws. You have been through so much this year, though you don't need me to tell you that, Wishing you a happy homecoming to Snowdrop Cottage.

There is a poem/words of wisdom thing about friends coming into your life for a reason a season or a lifetime. Clive was there at a time you needed him and without sounding harsh or horrible that reason and season has now passed. Your life friends right here on dogsey are all thinking of you and wishing you well xxx
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »