View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
David_Pheasey
New Member!

01-03-2005, 06:00 PM

WANTED S.B.T Pup, Willing to collect and pay £200

Willing to collect and pay £200, Got a Gd family home will be looked after foreva and eva get in contact 01926 770622
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2005, 08:29 PM
David I really think you may have to pay a bit more than that for a well bred Staffy. Have you considered a rescue one, you may well be able to find a young dog even a pup that would suit your needs.
David_Pheasey
New Member!

01-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Your Rite, But im not after A champion Bred it dos even have to be a puppy, Just as long as its Gd with Kids and Loves to b LOVED that will satisfy my needs and dont worry jackie im in touch with all the rehoming centres still no luck.
Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

01-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by David_Pheasey
Your Rite, But im not after A champion Bred it dos even have to be a puppy, Just as long as its Gd with Kids and Loves to b LOVED that will satisfy my needs and dont worry jackie im in touch with all the rehoming centres still no luck.
When thordell wrote you may have to pay abit more for a well bred staff, i think it's more a case of a staffy bred by people who know what there doing and not someone who has bred any 2 staffy just for easy £££.
A well bred dog regardless of championship parentage is more likely to live a full and healthy life JMHO
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2005, 10:18 PM
So you don't want a puppy with pedigree and papers?
David_Pheasey
New Member!

01-03-2005, 10:33 PM
i want a 100% staffy not to show off, but to replace a lost to age dog. 2 b honest papers not needed and ill do the Vet side just want a staffy
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Hmm if there's kids involved i'd pay that bit more for something you know is sound of mind and temperament is 100% trustworthy!! Knowing the background also so u know your pup is 100% healthy!! Its worth it don't ya think? Go to a breeder who knows what they're doing, not a back yard breeder as i think you should beware of what your taking in. There's one family in my area that has an inbred dog!! Amazingly it looks great!! But it's not allowed out or around the kids
Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

01-03-2005, 11:18 PM
I was in the local pet shop last week and over heard that someone was selling staffy pups(didn't catch a price) but anyway they were also selling the mother.
The thing that got me was the dam was just over 1 1/2 years and this was her 2nd litter
Personally i doubt this was told to the perspective puppy buyers
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2005, 07:40 AM
By well bred I meant bred by someone who knows what they are doing, how to match sire and dam and how to research the background of the stock animals to make sure, as far as is possible, that the pups they produce for sale are typical of the breed and well constructed, healthy and have the best temperament.

Anything less than a pup like this is a threat to your and other children and may well prove more expensive in vets bills than buying the best possible in the first place.

True you may get a satisfactory pup from a puppy farm and you may get a poor one from a good breeder, pups are live creatures and that is life; but you will have more chance of a suitable pet to share your home from a breeder who is worthy of the name. Must say I always think when I hear the term ‘no papers’ – of the term ‘no comeback’, the least you should expect is to see the dam, a copy of the dams & sires health certificates, a pedigree list, menu list, receipted invoice and a contact number with a promises of help or replacement should you need it.

In the end you pay your money and take your choice, but I would be failing you if I did not state the facts.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2005, 10:06 AM
You'd be lucky to get any sort of staff for that money..
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >