Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 08:24 AM

Pugs at WELKS - LOTS!

Thought i'd share these, taken at the show yesterday. No one got anything, but my little man did make the cut of 10 from around 50 in the Puppy Stakes, was SO pleased with that

Here he is in the breed class:

Standing terribly

And Gracie - My mums first time showing at a Champ show:

CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Gorgeous Pics, Jessica. The Puggies look fab
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks CC
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Great pics Jessica

Did you enjoy the Basenji judging? Do you feel ready
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Yay!

Pug pics!

Brilliant, looking as beautiful as ever.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by basi View Post
Great pics Jessica

Did you enjoy the Basenji judging? Do you feel ready

I very much enjoyed the basenji judging, and it was lovely to see Maya's dad as i hadn't met him before. He has just THE most perfect temperment, loved him I sadly missed a lot of the dog judging as i went to watch Maya's mum in the champion stakes, and um... it was over a lot quicker than lab or pug judging But a really nice day out, chatting to some new people i'd never met before (everyone was REALLY friendly!!) and even had a quick chat with Moetmum

Now... Do i feel ready...? NO!

Thanks everyone for the replies!
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
I very much enjoyed the basenji judging, and it was lovely to see Maya's dad as i hadn't met him before. He has just THE most perfect temperment, loved him I sadly missed a lot of the dog judging as i went to watch Maya's mum in the champion stakes, and um... it was over a lot quicker than lab or pug judging But a really nice day out, chatting to some new people i'd never met before (everyone was REALLY friendly!!) and even had a quick chat with Moetmum

Now... Do i feel ready...? NO!

Thanks everyone for the replies!
See we aren't that bad

Ah you will be fine
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Nah, not too many scary people! Though, i am shocking with names so i imagine i will forget all the names of everyone i was introduced to...

Just gotta work out the speed to move Maya at. Everyone seems to have their own way of doing it. I personally like the look of them striding out a bit faster, but other people said they liked them moved slower, so i guess i shall just do what i think shows Maya's movement off best
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Nah, not too many scary people! Though, i am shocking with names so i imagine i will forget all the names of everyone i was introduced to...

Just gotta work out the speed to move Maya at. Everyone seems to have their own way of doing it. I personally like the look of them striding out a bit faster, but other people said they liked them moved slower, so i guess i shall just do what i think shows Maya's movement off best
Yes just go with what ever suits Maya. I don't like to see them going around the ring so fast that you can't actually see the movement properly but at the same time like to see them striding out, it's just a case of getting a happy medium really with them.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Yeah... I really need someone to run Maya so i can see how she looks, but she plays my mum up terribly! So i may just have to get my mum to video us. I personally think Maya shows off her paces better moving a little faster than some just because she has such a huge stride - like a horse i suppose, the bigger the stride the faster you go to show it off inhand - or it feels that way anyway

Oh well, that will be the least of my worries when im finally in the ring with her im sure
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >