Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Aww hope you feel better soon,i sympathise as i suffer terribly with gland problems,Hope it passes soon,
Nice to see Snowdrop cottage at last,It lives up to its wonderful name,its lovely,no wonder you can't wait to get in,
Tell Bradley and Giddy they can come and stay with Auntie Tink and the Beagles,lol !!
Thanks for that Tink, but why are you only willing to take the two well behaved ones?
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Lol !!! Cause they're just too gorgeous !
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Oh Sheree, what a pain in the butt, no wonder you're feeling down.
Keep up with the fluids in whatever form they may take (brandy )
Good luck with getting your completion date sorted, just kick him out in the road, it wont matter LOL
x
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh Sheree, No wonder you're feeling down..I know how much you were looking forward to the move. You will get there though and it'll be worth the wait. Just try and take this time for getting yourself better and then you'll be fighting fit ready for the move and don't forget we've got plenty of room here!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Sorry your feeling unwell it is probably the stress,hope you get in that beautiful cottage soon,keep pressing him for that exchange date.Difficult I know when you are feeling under the weather.(((Hugs))) from Ollie and me.
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Oh no hope you are feeling better soon. The house is absolutely beautiful, it is my dream to live somewhere like that im sure the gang will love it in that gorgeous garden!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Thank you very much everybody, my solicitor has been back in touch and they are just waiting for my sellers to contact his solicitor now to give him the earliest date that he can complete on, then my solicitor can tell me, (apparently it has to come via them?!). Fingers crossed it will only be a couple of days after 23rd.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 03:35 PM
hope all things get sorted out quickly and doggies dont have to go into kennels

sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Sorry you're unwell Sheree, but whilst you're lying there trying to get better, what lovely daydreams you must be having about that gorgeous little cottage you're gonna be in soon! Time will fly, you'll soon be in there I can't wait to see pics of when you've moved in and what those norty little doglets will do to that glorious garden!!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
hope all things get sorted out quickly and doggies dont have to go into kennels

sue
Thanks Sue, I can't see any other way round it at the moment, they will be running around together at Junes so won't be lonely, but her kennels don't have any heating in, I just hope the milder weather stays here for a while.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Sorry you're unwell Sheree, but whilst you're lying there trying to get better, what lovely daydreams you must be having about that gorgeous little cottage you're gonna be in soon! Time will fly, you'll soon be in there I can't wait to see pics of when you've moved in and what those norty little doglets will do to that glorious garden!!!
Thanks Helena, I know you're right, the time will soon pass and I'll forget what I was getting so stressed about. And yes, no doubt those little monsters will put their landscaping skills to good use the moment they get let loose in the gardens.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >