Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 06:27 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, June 28

Good morning everyone, I am very croaky this morning not sure if it is a cold or bad hayfever, the latter probably as the pollen count is high.

Harvey, I still look for and call Amber Chloe and that is nearly six years since she has been gone, it takes a long while to get over them, I do not think you ever do really.

Lynn, I wish you every success with sorting that chaps blockage of the public right of way. Hope Dillon is keeping ok.

LG, do hope you have not caused yourself any serious damage. You really should read instructions first. Here's hoping you will be ok.

June, poor Zen wonder if it is growing pains as she seems to be growing so fast!

Nippy Jen, hope you and Brian are ok and everyone else not mentioned too.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 06:37 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow,
I'm off to get ready shortly to go for breakfast with my friend.
I'm at work at 2pm so will try and get back on if not I will pop on tonight when I get in.
Tony is on about going back to work tomorrow on very light duties doing office work, he said he's going out of his mind sitting at home.
I hope everyone has a good day.
TW hope Zen is ok
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Good morning Moyra, Mndy and all to follow

Have a good breakfast with your friend Mandy and don't work too hard today.

Hope it is only hay fever Moyra and not a nasty summer cold.

Hope you are ok today Gordon. Most of us do the same use then read the instructions

Also hope Zen recovers soon June and it is nothing to worry about.

Lovely here this morning an d already very warm. Teazle been out and now back asleep. Out to do some banking, library and collect prescriptions then to M & S to collect a jumper I ordered for Barry as they did not have it in store.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Morning all.
I've woken up the same as you Moyra and with such a dreadful throat. My DiL has had a bad cold so I'm hoping it's not that.
We had fabulous weekend. My daughter and SiL came to stay and we had a family BBQ. They did all the work which was great
Hope everyone else is well, enjoy the day and don't work too hard xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Enjoy breakfast Mandy and hope Tony manages to get back to work on light duties and not damage his knee any further.
Hope your chores are done quickly Sue so you can enjoy the sunshine.
Moyr and Nippy Jen that's how my cold started with a sore throat I have everything crossed it is hay fever and not this cold as mine is still hanging around and it drains you. Not sure how Gorden managed to have it for just two days.

It is hot here already in fact it was getting hot by 8 so I took Dillon for his stroll and realised when I got out of the door I had my top on inside out and we came across a guy with a yorkie on the way back and had to stop for a chat. Hopefully he didn't take notice of my top.
LG do hope you are ok today.
June hoping Zen is a little less sore.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Zen is in Bad Books and had a real telling off. Couldn't be a loud telling off as I have to remember my own personal Sleeping Beauty who claims the girls bark all night, must not waken him from his slumbers after he's been computer gaming all night.
She's been at the floor of the little kennel again, pulled two pieces of heavy rubber matting out, no wonder she's got a bad back. I am livid
Big hole in the floor now got rid of the shredded wood and sprayed what was left of the floor with pine disinfectant as that seems to put her off. Matting back over it. She is in no doubt she is in trouble, keeps looking appealing at me, I glare back, and she drops her head and looks away. Not sure what shift pattern Alun is on, will message him mid afternoon and see if he can come and get these jobs done. So on top of potential vets bills, paying Katherine, I now have this to sort out. Breeze block house was on the agenda but not immediately. Probably the pointing got to wait, but it can't really. Saving up session is going well, pointing money is there and breeze block house money on the way, but not there yet. Vets bill will have to go on girls credit card I suppose, its there for anything big since the insurance doubled their prices, but anything up to £100 I would pay out of bank account. What a wonderful start to the day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Morning all. Have fun whatever you all do I am shooting out in a moment to hairdressers opps font door.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Oh no June naughty Zen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Thats why she stayed Lynn because I knew she'd need a specific type of home and family and both the ones that would have been right for her fell through. Can you imagine coming down to half your furniture chewed and shredded Doubt she'd stay crated either. I know she'll come good, but the path is steep and full of stones and potholes. Don't need it with all the other stuff going on. But its happened, no going back, got to get on with it because no one else will do it for me that's for sure. Just needed to vent. I ensure you know the feeling well, Lynn
Any enquiries on the car at all.
Moyra did you manage to get an appointment with your doctor yet. Getting an audience with the pope might be easier
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 11:04 AM
No June, trying to get on with these antibiotics but they are making me feel worse, affecting my stomach badly. I am however, trying to persevere.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »