Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Have you also read this pile of male cow manure.
Are these people evil or are they just unimaginably stupid - or a combination of both I wonder?
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote...

Today, Jenny, of Briary Court, said: “.....

“We didn’t just want to put her anywhere where she’d be on her own so we found the best place we thought we could find where people would be around. We weren’t just abandoning her.

And Michael said: “ I did it in a humane way because if I took it to the RSPCA it would have been killed. ”

...Among the party was Michael, his partner Jane Harris, 41, and her eight-year-old son George. Just two days into the break, Brandy, who has bitten around seven people in the past, bit George.

Andrew, who lives in Brow Hey, Clayton Brook, and is known as Shep, said: “It didn’t break the skin but you could see the teeth marks. He was crying She doesn’t like strangers.

Ah well. Perfectly understandable then.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 12:26 PM
seems like you can just dump like fly tipping then

Oh NO sorry you get more for fly-tipping don't you
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 12:28 PM
What the hell was that Judge thinking? In what way is it acceptable to abandon your dog and drive off, without a care for it's safety?

The Law has gone mad
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Claire please don't get me started on judges and the hypocracy of the law, more and more I'm comming to despise anyone associated with this proffession.

Have you, or do you know anyone, who has ever met a judge The answer is most probably NO because they hide behind security guards, bullet proof chauffeur driven cars, and the media are not allowed to interview them.

And as for all the characters in this mind bogling saga of lies, deceipt, cruelty, and ignorance, well once again I can not write on here what I would like to do to them.

Thanks for the OP and it was on Sky news as well last night, once again there was very little comment.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Have you also read this pile of male cow manure.
Where the owner is from is about 3 miles from where I live!

They are all scum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2