Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by LittleMonkies View Post
Out of all of the above I'm ashamed to say that I'm most like Phil!
Except that there are some clothes left in my drawers, but it's stuff that I can't really wear in the day like bikinis, pjs and millions of pairs of tights which I never wear anyway - maybe I could start a new trend!
Today is my sort out day. I'm going to bag up all the summer stuff which is taking up so much space so that I can actually see if I have anything for winter.
Wish me luck, I may be a while
Don't bag up all your summer stuff. According to the forecast last night summer is returning next week, temps up in the 20's
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Don't bag up all your summer stuff. According to the forecast last night summer is returning next week, temps up in the 20's
I put my central heating on last night for the first time - it was freezing!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2010, 10:26 AM
I don't have clothes drawers but we do have clothes shelves and they are looking pretty messy at the moment!

Every now and again it gets to the stage where it irritates me so I take everything off, re-fold it and put them into sensible piles again with stuff that i wear at the top and stuff that i'm hoping i'll fit into again one day at the bottom!!

The only drawers we really have in the house are bedside table drawers which are all messy - top one houses general things like phone charger, glasses case, books and all manner of junk. The bottom one has all my socks and pants but it annoys me as i can never find a matching pair of socks!!

The only other drawers we have are in the kitchen but they are reasonably tidy apart from "THE JUNK DRAWER"! Every household has one so I'm not going to believe you if you say you don't have such a thing!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 12:48 PM
I did our clothes drawers and wardrobe a few weeks ago, I got rid of loads

Hubby will wear a t-shirt, then when it's put away he'll pull it back out the next day to wear again I got sick of seeing him in the same top, so I've mixed them all up......
Shey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2010, 01:03 PM
I need to sort mine out there a right mess unlike your very neat ones lol think i need to take a leaf out of your book and get organised
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I think I am actually borderline - you should see how many times a day I straighten my rug, I hate it when it's not at the right angle (usually when Tilly's skidded across it!) it actually makes me feel sick if it's not right!!
I do have a norty section though - it's called my car, which is filthy & full of junk
I HATE it when my rug has moved! Drives me crazy! I'm always pulling it back into place!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post

And no... I don't have OCD
I'd have to argue with you there Azz, judging from that pic
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Very neat! I think just about all my clothes are waiting to be washed! I'm glad I don't have many actually or it would be a nightmare sorting through.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Oh Azz, come on! Your drawers are ridiculously tidy and in order! And you bloody well do have an OCD.

You can come and sort mine out anytime.

In saying that, they are reasonably tidy but could be better and they are not in size order!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Am I the only one who thought Azz was being a bit personal when I read the thread title?

I have NEVER seen drawers so tidy and I would die of shame rather than put a picture of mine up. Chaos is my middle name and not even organised chaos at that!

Are they still that tidy Azz?
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >