Female 

24-04-2009, 06:18 AM
Great news, Jules. Hope the meet goes ahead - take plenty of tissues x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Glad you heard from them it must have been awful thinking they didnt want to keep in touch x
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So pleased she is doing so well............and if you meet up best of luck, and lots of kisses xxxx
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Great news, Jules. Hope the meet goes ahead - take plenty of tissues x
Thanks guys, i'm not holding my breath but here's hoping!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 06:49 AM
Oh Jules, that is great news, I know just how you feel about her and I know the comfort I get from seeing my lot and seeing first hand how well they have settled in their new homes. I have everything crossed that they will agree to meet.

The thing is, we love them to bits and think that no-one will ever love them quite as much as we do...or pander to their little foibles. I know there are some wonderful people out there but it still makes you worry...if my experience is anything to go by you can relax..the dogs love to see me again and jump all over me like old times, but they also look lovingly at their new owners and I know that they are happy to remain with them when I leave for home.

As Vicki said, take plenty of tissues as no matter how content they are it will still hit you like a ton of bricks...it gets me every time but I suppose thats just our emotions and a bit of selfishness in that we no longer have them with us.

Best of luck...I really hope that they say yes. xxx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Oh Jules, that is great news, I know just how you feel about her and I know the comfort I get from seeing my lot and seeing first hand how well they have settled in their new homes. I have everything crossed that they will agree to meet.

The thing is, we love them to bits and think that no-one will ever love them quite as much as we do...or pander to their little foibles. I know there are some wonderful people out there but it still makes you worry...if my experience is anything to go by you can relax..the dogs love to see me again and jump all over me like old times, but they also look lovingly at their new owners and I know that they are happy to remain with them when I leave for home.

As Vicki said, take plenty of tissues as no matter how content they are it will still hit you like a ton of bricks...it gets me every time but I suppose thats just our emotions and a bit of selfishness in that we no longer have them with us.

Best of luck...I really hope that they say yes. xxx
Thanks Sheree,

I could tell from the pics Ruby is very settled and happy and they said she has a real tight bond with their male pei now, which is lovely but yes, you're right it would be nice to see for myself, i dont want them to feel i am checking up on them but she was my baby and i'd give anything just to give her a big cuddle again.

Not alot i can do if they say no but like i said, you dont get if you dont ask.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2