Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Het
It should be there Foxy, but if you can't get it to appear there, the long way round to it is to open up the Control Panel and click Network Connections, that takes you to the same place

Thanks Het, yes it does I have just tried it Another thing - you are with Wanadoo broadband aren't you? Well when you click on the above what does it say on yours? Mine says : Lan or high speed Internet then underneath it says Local Area Connection, then it says connected and then underneath this it says Realtek RTL8139/810x Family fast Ethernet NIC - does this sound right to you because when I was setting up the broadband and wireless I didn't have a clue what I was doing
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thanks Het, yes it does I have just tried it Another thing - you are with Wanadoo broadband aren't you? Well when you click on the above what does it say on yours? Mine says : Lan or high speed Internet then underneath it says Local Area Connection, then it says connected and then underneath this it says Realtek RTL8139/810x Family fast Ethernet NIC - does this sound right to you because when I was setting up the broadband and wireless I didn't have a clue what I was doing
Ah-mine said this also,but yesterday i switched my USB connection for ehternet (had to re-boot BB modem)and now only shows the ethernet connecton.I think its because most modern pc's/laptops are connected via ethernet and gives you the option not to.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2