Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 06:29 AM

Saturday Daily Thread 23rd July 2016

Morning all you sleepy heads. It is going to be very warm today. Good job we have classes early in the mornings. I see another mad gun man has been around. Makes me so sad. Sara my daughter was in Germany last weekend. So that has made me even more tearful to know that it could have been this weekend. I know we shouldn't stop what we like to do but it is very worrying. Anyway onwards and upwards and have a good day doing what you like to do but do take care. Will let you know when the latest is on the website as it is presentation day today. Bye for now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 06:49 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow. Things are going from bad to worse on the terrorist front as there are now more single terrorists doing their own thing. Good luck with todays presentations.

At least it is cooler here today than it has been, have a good day all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Morning brenda and Moyra and all who follow.
Very hot here again today.
Good luck with the presentations brenda.

Hope your back is feeling better today June.
griff sorry to hear about mums friend fingers crossed she makes an improvement today.
Glad to hear the newfie boy is settled now Harvey and that Lara will fit in well with Casey.
I could of done with a week for all I did yesterday unfortunately it wasn't possible. Must admit I wasn't feeling so good by the time I got to bed.
Plus feeling very moody today.

Hope everyone not mentioned is well and all four legged friends.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Good morning all, I thought it was cooler here today however having done a bit of housework I've decided it's not
Hope your back is improving TW, nothing worse.
Oooo Lynn, moody, poor you, thats a horrible feeling. You know you are like it but can't do anything about it. I hope everything comes right for you.
I have been invited next door for coffee this morning, to meet the Husky. I might not be back, or back plus a dog
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Morning all,
Seems going to be really hot here today, lauryn got called in to work 12-3 cos someone rang in sick. They wanted her to work till 6 but she's going to the pictures with her friend this afternoon.
Neighbours have another viewing today seeing as their buyer pulled out last minute-cos can't get a mortgage didn't bother to tell him she'd already got one with her soon to be ex he's not happy cos they rushed to move.
I. Going to take Rosie out on field in a minute for a quick wander before it gets too hot.
Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Well, back from presentation and oh boy it is hot out there so no walkies yet for Tyto. Lynn, I know what you mean. Deep breaths and a sit in a cool place to gather your thoughts aways works for me. Take Care Lynn all will come right in the end. Have a good rest of day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Good afternoon

Hugs Lynn I am sure with everyones help our mood will lift

Pleased the presentations went well Brenda

Hope Lr settled for the night and that Casey likes his new girl friend

Hope the viewing goes well for your neighbour its horrible when someone gets your hopes up like that.

Helo Nippy and Moyra.

Phew it hot out there.All housework done and Teazle walked early have also been out to lunch.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Afternoon everyone how are you coping with the heat ?
I am ok till I have to do physical things like, change the bed swap the boys into the back bedroom, clean the bathroom up there and hoover. Now got Dillon to groom and then hoover and dust down here and get the sheets out to put back on Mark's bed for tomorrow.

Went to see a volvo today in peterborough 2002 but only 128,000 miles which means its done under average mileage and it also had full service history and one owner.
But the boot was wrong for Dillon it had a big lip so that's no good we need it like the peugeot. So volvo v70's are good but none in my price range or near enough.
We wouldn't use the boot often but would need it if we got hemmed in either side in a car park and couldn't get him out the side doors.
Now looking at the vauxhall astra estate. He was a lovely chap put a lady from Derby off coming to look till I had seen it. Said we were welcome to take Dillon along to try it. We laughed and said you haven't seen how hairy and slobbery he is.
So that hasn't helped my mood.
At some point I will get to sit down after a nice cool bath and relax. then hopefully my mood will lift. Gorden has been annoying me today too in fact he put me in this mood to start with.
Oh well worse things happen at sea so they say.
Boys out the front fishing.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Very hot here and humid, not any direct sun, but like a sauna.
Watched Sharpe, friend phoned, then took girls out. Zens doing OK'ish a bit skittish around her flank again, it is quite matted there where she's rolled and rubbed it, giving it a quick do, then she whizzes round and I do somewhere else, eventually she has had more than enough and makes it clear she wants a walk round. I give mine a do when we're out Lynn, was on the Country Park today with Mabs and Kesh, got loads of coat from Mabs, don't know where she keeps it because you'd think Kesh would shed more, but its Mabs. Set off back down a very shaded track and next thing Mabs is eating horse poo and then rolling in it. Its all over her collar and her shoulders Had Kesh on a line and she was dragging me along trying to get in there as well before Mabs ate it, reeled her in and kept her on a short lead till we were past it all. So much for the tidying up session, she looks (and smells) worse than before I've left the leads in the front garden because I'll have to soak them to clean them up, then in the washer with my dog walking trakkie bottoms.
Griff, hoping the lady with the gall bladder op is better today.
Mandy, that is a sickener, people nowadays are total messers for some reason, what happened to keeping your word.
Brenda how did it all go today at the presentation, did everyone pass the course.
The right car will come along Lynn, you are fine with the Peugeot for the time being and happy with it. You've got lots going on all of a sudden and you must be worn out after the week you've had,particularly yesterday.
Nippy are you and the husky BFF now
Had a message from Alun this morning, he's starting the pointing on Monday, thank goodness. Have let him now Zen is halfway through the little kennel and it is dire
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Been without my internet best part off the day has only just come back on. Still I had a moan at virgin and asked them why my set up had gone up to over £70 a month the last two months and that unless they could do something about I would have to take myself off to Freeview. They are dropping it down to £48.50 per month and giving me a rebate of £26 odd as well so that makes things better and sending me a brand new updated modem as well. Well hope everyone is feeling better. I am off to bed. Night everyone, God bless.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >