Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2013, 06:25 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone.

Raining here
Will be quick this morning have the dreaded virgin engineer coming anywhere between 8 and 12 today. So in case he comes for 8 have to be ready to have Dillon under control he won't be ready for a walk as he will still be in his rest mode after his breakfast. That will go out of the window when the door goes.

I hope all people with bad backs and aches and pains are feeling better today if not (((hugs))) and hope you feel better soon.
Sally I hope you are feeling less sad today but for a while it will come and go I remember it did when for me when we lost dad. (((Hugs))).
Harvey popped onto yesterdays this morning thread and saw you there so hello and I hope the heat wave drops a little for you but not too much.

Will catch you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

What a difference a day makes - its raining, dull and blustery here, but I won't have to water the plants today . Another night of little sleep in spite of taking a couple of paracetamol which usually takes the edge off not sleeping. I've a few worries on my mind so maybe its that as the dogs were brilliant again last night. I think I'll have to try and get a nap later. Not much on today other than the normal household chores and some shopping.

Lynn - I hope the Virgin engineer turns up when expected and you don't have to waste time hanging-around.

Helena - good luck with your change-over day.

Harvey - I hope the weather breaks for you soon and it cools down

Jackie - (((hugs))) for you over Millie.

Off to buy a paper now. I hope all of the poorly, 'hurty' people and poorly dogs are feeling better this morning.

See you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Morning jenny sorry to hear you had a disturbed night.
I hope you manage your nanny nap later and that your worries aren't too bad.

You reminded me about wishing Jackie and Millie well this weekend. I hope Jackie Millie has settled and stopped causing you so much concern. (((Hugs))) thinking of you.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Morning Lynn morning all
.do hope the engineer can sort the problem out ,hopefully Dillon will still be in rest mode and will be a good boy
Jenny g
Horrible when one can't sleep ,mind going in overdrive ,
Hope worries are only weenie ones ,hugs
Bitkin
Special hugggge hugs and slobbery kisses from the muppets for you today
Raining here today ,
Things back to normal or as normal as they ever are here
Back to just the muppets as the minsters went home yesterday
New car door arrived and fitted what a palaver that was
No electrics on that side though so something not quite right
Will apologise in advance if the weather turn to thunder ,the sky goes black as it'll be the oh trying to sort it out
Roll on Wed as he's off again for 5days (YIPEE FREEDOM AGAIN )
Hope all poorly peeps and doglets get better soon
Backache ,sciatica are a little easier today
Hope everyone has a good day what ever their up to
Above all take care stay safe
Dog walk ,coffee then work so same old same old here
Hugs to those that need them ,catch you all later xxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Morning all, wet and windy here.
Sally hope you are feeling ok today it's a horrible time for you, thinking of you.
Jenny hope you slept better, have a good day.
Lynn hope that engineer sorts your broadband out today
Norma, hugs back at you!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2013, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Morning Lynn morning all
.do hope the engineer can sort the problem out ,hopefully Dillon will still be in rest mode and will be a good boy
Jenny g
Horrible when one can't sleep ,mind going in overdrive ,
Hope worries are only weenie ones ,hugs
Bitkin
Special hugggge hugs and slobbery kisses from the muppets for you today
Raining here today ,
Things back to normal or as normal as they ever are here
Back to just the muppets as the minsters went home yesterday
New car door arrived and fitted what a palaver that was
No electrics on that side though so something not quite right
Will apologise in advance if the weather turn to thunder ,the sky goes black as it'll be the oh trying to sort it out
Roll on Wed as he's off again for 5days (YIPEE FREEDOM AGAIN )
Hope all poorly peeps and doglets get better soon
Backache ,sciatica are a little easier today
Hope everyone has a good day what ever their up to
Above all take care stay safe
Dog walk ,coffee then work so same old same old here
Hugs to those that need them ,catch you all later xxxxx
Morning Norma this wet weather can't help your sciatica I'm sure.
Hope you get to the bottom of the no electrics with the car door. and sounds like yo had a nice time with your visitors.
Only 4 days to Wednesday.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all, wet and windy here.
Sally hope you are feeling ok today it's a horrible time for you, thinking of you.
Jenny hope you slept better, have a good day.
Lynn hope that engineer sorts your broadband out today
Norma, hugs back at you!
Morning Jenny seems its wet and windy everywhere today.

I am having a rest from dog walking today Gorden has taken Dillon. No engineer yet so I don't suppose he will oblige by being here while they are out.
Gorden and Dillon both gone out with their instructions. I was never this bad when he took the children out on his own.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Morning all; wet and windy here. I was out walking the dogs down the lane at 5.30 just before it started. Collie is in fine form, running, and rolling in a patch of luscious grass which is her way of keeping clean. Wriggle, writhe wriggle...happy dog. Wee dog following her nose like the good half bassett she is...twitches like a rabbit does her nose...

They had chicken wing tips for breakfast; the butcher offered them hesitantly but I grabbed them. Huge bag of them

With the M.E you get a 24 hour time before overdoing hits. It has hit so am not good now but please God this too will pass. It was worth it and my friends will never know.

Helena, YES re alcohol as a migraine trigger. A major and very common one...Dave thus has cracked the problem well and truly..

IRONING? What is that please.. NEVER do any. I think I have an iron somewhere or did have.. Once upon a time.. My mother used to iron my ballet tights! And she hated ironing. Sheets are fine if you smooth them on the line when wet... ah but you all use tumble driers maybe.. hate those things and would not give one house room or the money it costs to run them. And they add to the work if they mean you have to iron...

Back later or not as happens....
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Lynn
Thankfully no backache or sciatica (meant others ) just the usual aches and pains associated with old age ,well nothing's dropped off yet although everything's moving North ,South,East ,and West bodily
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Morning Rose.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Lynn
Thankfully no backache or sciatica (meant others ) just the usual aches and pains associated with old age ,well nothing's dropped off yet although everything's moving North ,South,East ,and West bodily
That's good then its not you with the sciatica not nice to have I believe. Lynne (Taffsmum) suffers I think
Thankfully like you I just have the usual aches and age pains.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »