Our sister sites
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 09:41 PM
you are welcome Becky
yes the rate at which they grow and change is really amazing
and i love sharing it with you all

Wolfie that is my fav stage too as when they are like that you also start to see their personalities showing
i think the youngest one ( who is still looking for a new mum and dad) is gonna be very loving as when you stroke them and stop the little one shouts cos it wants more cuddles the other two just go back to sleep
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 07:09 AM
They are gorgeous Jackie, just stunning, and growing so quickly, I always check to see if new pics have been posted it now makes part of my day, when we went to a garden centre at the weekend that has a large pet shop that mainly does birds they had a Greenwing Macaw who was amazing, they also had an African grey and Eclectus, a couple of pink parrots with crests (can't remember what they were called ), and several others, and one in particular a green one ( ) that just demanded attention by hanging upside down in his cage by one foot and screetching at us untill we said hello
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Unfortunately, despite being very tempted, I cannot take on a baby macaw If you've read my recent threads you will know I've had to take on another German puppy (she's called Angel by the way!) so no longer have the time or money to devote in raising one at the moment. Maybe another year or so!
Becky
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 02:02 PM
CLMG what is the name of the garden centre? we brought our first ever blue and gold Jaffa from a garden centre but it was in surrey
although it was 12 years ago, it may not be there no more

yes greenwinged are lovely, we looked after one for a while and he was sooo funny
the pink cockatoos are called galads

oooh Becky you are lucky to be taking on a GSD
and yes i will be breeding as long as sausage and chips wanna lay so hopefully that will be for quite a few years yet

am just about to download todays pics so will post them very soon, got some cute ones today
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 02:23 PM
well here are todays pics
the oldest two are 13 days old today
so will be having their rings put on tomorrow, the little one is 10 days old and will be getting its ring on thursday

i think the pics of them curled up in my hubbys hands are sooo cute

Tuesday 17th july 07

CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 02:49 PM
They are so gorgeous, I'm so jealous, I bet it wont be long before they're too big to curl up in hubbys hand like that The garden centre is called Grafty Green garden centre it's at Grafty Green near Lenham in Kent, what's the one in Surrey called Jackie, there's one near my mums called Notcutts near Cranleigh that has parrots for sale, among other birds
Christine
Janay15
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2007, 07:00 PM
They really are getting bigger and bigger by the day!

Great pics Jackie, keep them coming.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Awww... do they worry or panic when you pick them up??

Hey don't worry Becky... hopefully I will be in the queue for one shortly as well (might have to trade in my Hubby though)
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Lol! Jackie I meant German Bred puppy not a GSD lol! She's another poodle (what else)
Becky
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2007, 08:27 PM
jacs mark said the other day if we had the space and the cash we would have 1 ........but only 1 of yours ( so he would travel to wales )
But we haven't at the mo, thet take alot of time looking after ...... and i don't want to commit to a one of your macaws unless i can do it all right.
I know how much time and effort you put in to your babies.
Page 15 of 37 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »