View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2009, 04:16 PM
What a difference in a year, it looks really lovely. I am glad it is filled with good memories
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Wow you have been busy and it looks fantastic now. I love before and after pics. Shows how creative we all are here on Dogsey Lovely and tasteful by the way
Elaine x

ps. who's little head is that poking out from the pic of the bedroom? he he Could that be Monty????
Yep thats Monty hoping that its his new bed!! Dream on my boy, dream on!!

Thanks for the comments, doing before and after has made me realise just how much its changed and how grateful I should be to Rich for all his hard work on the decorating front!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Wow, that was awesome! You're right, it is a lovely house mate!

I love the kitchen, it looks soooo much better and really homely. The fireplace is a dream, am v.jealous, and as for the spare room, tell that Monty not to sleep on my bed ;o)

We're nearly 2 years (5 April) in our first house and there is still so much to do!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Oh, I love to see before and after pics of houses. The house looks lovely now that you've put your own taste into it. Definitely think we should have had Monty in all the shots being a model though

When we bought our house it was in a 70s timewarp (nine years ago). All swirly carpets and green/pinks and pastels on walls. Well, soon got that lot ripped out. Like you, I'm into whites and creams on the wall. Plain and tasteful. That's how I like decor. You got it just right with your house
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 10:05 AM
oh wow! You've done a splendid job with that house!

I could almost hear a little brain thinking "my bed" when I saw the photo including doggy

You must be so proud of yourselves - you really have accomplished a lot!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Wow you have been busy. It looks great by the way.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2