Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 06:25 AM

Sunny Monday 31st May 2021

Morning all, lovely sunny morning so off for an early walk before the hoards descend on the Bank Holiday market. It isn't covid that bothers me its the crowds. Have a good day peeps.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 07:23 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow.

Pretty overcast here. Looks like we are under a cloud today

Setting off in about 5 minutes to try to avoid some of the crush. Like you Brenda, we hate crowds even without a pandemic in the way.

Anyways, have a good 'un all x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 07:30 AM
Morning Chris, been for a lovely walk and was surprised to see that the market has aready set up and people buying. Amazed. Have a lovely day and everyone else. Off to read another book. Good job I give them away when finished with or I would have no room to put the ones I like to keep. bye
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 07:45 AM
Good morning Brenda, Chris and all who follow

Enjoy your book Brenda.

Hope it is not too crowded for your walk Chris.

Pleased you enjoyed the family visit Lynn and that Dillon was ok when you got home.

Sunny here too this morning. Lovely walk with Teazle. Just having a coffee and then out to do a bit of weeding round the strawberries and a couple of flower beds.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2021, 08:04 AM
Morning brenda, Chris, Sue and all to follow.
Suns up and getting warm, glad we took Dillon out early today and we were back at the time we normally leave.
A stumble today and lots of back scuffing but a long walk for Dillon today for Dillon anyway.

Gorden will be continuing with sorting for the new cooker later, cutting work top etc.,
I will be tidying indoors and garden.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 08:46 AM
Morning all
Parents are back today, tidied up, washed up and if I am not here when they get back at least I left the place tidy...ish lol.
Hopefully heading over to Mr B's house, will be lovely to see Molly, knowing him he has been out and painted the fence already. I properly caught the sun yesterday even though I wasn't out long so will definitely be chucking sun cream in my bag ( think I left some with Steve but it gets so confusing remembering what I have at his house) I am being optimistic that it will be sunny but looking out the window at the moment....hmmmmmm, I fear it could turn into a grey bank holiday
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Happy Bank Holiday Monday

Good morning all

I miss Losos and his postings.

Had a fantastic day in the garden yesterday bit miffed my gardening programme not on the radio would of been nice to sit out and listen ahh well back from next week (I getting old - gardening on the radio lol)
Nothing planned for today bar work later.

A neighbour had a lovely party yesterday went on till early hours it was fantastic listening to the music UB40, Pretenders, Duran Duran, Wham, Madness, Police, Blondie, Queen, ELO, Bob Marley, Dire Straights, David Bowie to name but a few of the artists I heard.

Really nice they were loud but not too loud fantastic to hear normality again. They sent notes round to all the neighbours informing them of the party and on the invitation was to use their music to have their own party, requests could be taken but may not be played. LOL

Brenda How fantastic 10 new grand-pups WOW is your daughter planning on keeping one or two? Does your daughter follow a way of AKC naming? ie letters or "groups" Glad you managed to beat the crowds.

Chris We are overcast hear too however was like this yesterday morning then brightened right up. Hope you have a good day.

Lynn Glad your day out went well nice to regain normality isn't it. Have a good day.

Griff That's annoying with the neighbour for Steve I would be miffed to and rarely get miffed.

Sue Weeding is a nightmare at the moment the rain has set them off growing well like weeds I think. LOL
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 10:08 AM
Pretty packed in town and quite cool so I think there will be a lot of Bank Holiday tourists left disappointed.

Both our new neighbours in a getting settled now. Next door is lovely. Across the road is a younger couple that seem to be OK, but not had chance to chat to them yet

Book for me this afternoon too Brenda. Which one to choose? I finished one last night so now it's decisions, decisions time
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 10:15 AM
Started a book but not my cup a tea so will re read one off the shelf until I can find another one. Enjoy your book Chris.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Just made myself a homemade beef burger and boy was it lovely.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >