Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2013, 08:17 PM

A Layla update.

Well it will be a week tomorrow that I found her and she has come on leaps and bounds. We are getting there with the housetraining and she is starting to be more confident on the lead in the garden. She's also starting to push the boundaries more with the boys and can regularly be found playing with one or other of the youngsters.

As of Thursday I can start looking for a new home for her. I already have someone who may be interested but they've got a lot going on in their life right now so I wouldn't blame them for deciding against her.

Time for photo's -

Gorgeous girl -

Trying to be a lap dog -

Fast asleep -

Three way tug -

Toy shredding -

Needless to say there is rarely any peace in my house at the moment.

Thank you for looking!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2013, 08:19 PM
But, but, but ... she looks so AT HOME there with erm is it a wolf? and a terrier? Love the 3 way tug! Really joining in eh?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Great to see her coming on so well. Amazing what a bit of TLC will do
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2013, 08:41 PM
She is gorgeous! I love the first pic!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2013, 08:48 PM
She is so sweet and really finding her feet with you and your 'gang'. Wouldn't you like to keep her?
Thanks for posting the photos she really is a sweetie .... as are yours, of course.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Aw Layla looks so at home playing with Malcolm and Bandit. I am surprised she hasn't been claimed Jen , I had a feeling she would be.
IloveBlenheims
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Amazing what a little TLC can do. She is lovely and I hope she finds a permanent, caring home soon.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2013, 06:58 AM
She's lovely - reminds me of my first border collie!
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Hi you are a lot stronger than I,my OH is finding the puppy a bit difficult,as it goes through differant phases,its current phase is barking and pacing.The barking seems to take her into a zone if you cant stop her at once,so draw the curtain,not all the way across,down in the garden she paces and barks never stops,so you just can never relax.I am taking her to the vet as feel she may have a thyroid problem,but could never give her to anyone else,it would worry me as she has so many problems ,and I then think she is driving my OH round the bend and its not really fair.
Gemini54
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Layla looks so lovely. I'm sure you'll find a good home for her soon.

Absolute kudos to you for giving this gorgeous girl a chance.

I wish I had your courage and strength to take in waifs and strays and re-home them. My boy is not good with other dogs and is really quite unpredictable. I often think if I didn't have to work I could foster a dog and keep it separate but it would be a lot of hard walk e.g separate walks twice per day etc. but maybe one day.

Originally Posted by Wyrekin View Post
Well it will be a week tomorrow that I found her and she has come on leaps and bounds. We are getting there with the housetraining and she is starting to be more confident on the lead in the garden. She's also starting to push the boundaries more with the boys and can regularly be found playing with one or other of the youngsters.

As of Thursday I can start looking for a new home for her. I already have someone who may be interested but they've got a lot going on in their life right now so I wouldn't blame them for deciding against her.

Time for photo's -

Gorgeous girl -

Trying to be a lap dog -

Fast asleep -

Three way tug -

Toy shredding -

Needless to say there is rarely any peace in my house at the moment.

Thank you for looking!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >