View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 05:33 PM
or picture yourself on the big day!!! that might be enough to bring you back from the diet doldrums!!

good luck

julie
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I don't believe diets work for the simple reason the more you deny yourself something the more you want it. I think it's just an overall healthier eating plan that you need to get into your system for example if you want a chocolate eclair have it!! Eat it enjoy it and don't feel guilty about it just make sure you only eat 1 and balance it out with healthier options as well, Such as fruit and vegetables for instance. Also try and take a bit more excercise where you can. Diets don't work that's why they keep inventing new ones all the time. You just need to change the way you look at things.

Paul Mckenna's book on how to loose weight is also a really good read.

Good luck
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 07:58 PM
thanks all xxxxxx
right as of tomorrow i am officially eating more healthy!!!! i want to look beautiful for my big day so i can post the pics on dog web.

love ya all xxx
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Otis I am sure you will look beautiful anyway regardless of wether you follow a strict regime diet or not. I cant wait to see the wedding pics so make sure you post them on here!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Another Weight Watcher here... lost 8pounds so far.
If i have a bad day, then i just forget about it, and start afresh the next day.....,no good beating yourself up about it.

Good tip about the tea & coffee, i`ll try that tomorrow when i go to my weigh in.

Good luck you will get there, and look fab on your wedding day, whatever your weight.
Sloughi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Oh dear,
Seems like we are all on this dieting lark! Wan't to know a secret, well it's working for me! Go to the health shop - cider apple vinegar tabs and Kelp (Holland and Barrett KLB6), or I'm sure other shops have similar! You can be sceptical, if you wan't, your chioce, I can only tell you, four weeks, down the road, and ok been naughty occasionally! 8lbs off!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 09:55 AM
well i lost 2 and a half pounds this week and if i can do it you can too otis!!!!!
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Great tips peeps as im off to join weight watchers next tuesday with my mate i need to lose a stone as im 11 stone and 5 foot 6 and want to get into bikini for hols in sept we could always have a thread specifically aimed at all us weight watchers to exchange tips etc.

My mate has been on weight watchers before and she saves up all her points to have a drink on friday night lol.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Well sambo i was a size 16/18 and am now fiting in to 12/14 and ive only been going since september so it is manageable plus you get to have a cheat night after your weigh in so you can eat whatever you want and get hammered if you want to!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2