Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-02-2008, 06:56 PM

Jack Staffordshire Bull Terrier male

Meet Jack

Jack is a 4-year-old short and stocky Staffordshire Bull Terrier who is looking for a new home due to his previous owners' marriage breakdown.

Jack is a super friendly chap who adores everyone he meets. He gets along well with other dogs of all sizes and enjoys meeting up for a play on his daily off-lead walks in the park. He knows lots of commands and is very responsive, this boy wants to please. He is toilet trained, can be left alone without problems, travels well in the car and is well-behaved both indoors and out. He enjoys playing with footballs, tuggy ropes and tennis balls, but most of all he likes cuddles and affection. A very soppy affectionate boy who considers himself a lap dog.

Jack’s favourite past times are watching the fish swimming around in their aquarium, cuddling up on the sofa together and having his belly rubbed - he frequently rolls over as a reminder in-case you forget. He would happily live with someone who works full-time providing they are able to return for an hour every lunchtime to break up his day or are willing to hire a dog walker/sitter. He has lived with young children in the past and actively enjoys their company. His new family will owned dogs before, have knowledge of Staffys and will have the time on their hands to shower this lovable boy with plenty of affection, attention and playtime.

Jack is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:27 PM
oh my god I am in love- he is beautiful.....

if only...

i truly hope he gets a gorgeous home - he really is a cracker
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-02-2008, 07:28 PM
I hope he finds a new home soon he sounds delightful x
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-02-2008, 07:41 PM
What a little cracker, good luck Jack
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2008, 07:48 PM
He looks and sounds wonderful, it's such a shame that neither of his owners could keep him. They sound to have looked after him really well, I would imagine this has been very upsetting for them.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Jack is still waiting

dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2008, 10:58 PM
I hope this handsome boy finds his forever home really soon , Good luck Jack xxdk
angel 02
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-03-2008, 03:51 PM
has jack found a home yet? i would love him but have a female staff and not sure how she would get on with him. has he been around chilldren? x
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by angel 02 View Post
has jack found a home yet? i would love him but have a female staff and not sure how she would get on with him. has he been around chilldren? x
Jack is still searching for his perfect home.

He would happily live with another dog providing they too are good with other dogs.

He's lived with young children in the past and we would happily home him with children from 8 years and upwards.

If you are interested in offering him a forever home please email us for an application form allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2008, 10:46 PM
keeping my finger xxxxxxxxx tightly for him, he's gorgeous, hope that home is found very soon (hugs to jack)
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >